Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
Category Archives: Stocks
Here are some pictures of the Palma Rifle with a Turkish Walnut Stock.
I’ve been shooting a 37 Remington for over 20 years. It’s been extreme accurate with the Hart Barrel. Others that have shot this same model have been set records that will never be broken. It’s not the easiest rifle to … Continue reading
This McMillian Stock was bedded for an Anschutz 2000. I filled it in with bedding compound and bedded for the Voodoo Action. Also, had to get a color kit from McMillan to match the original colors of the stock. Then, … Continue reading
I received this stock and it was covered with faux carbon fiber tape. While taping the tape off I discovered it was previous painted Lapua Blue. It had a drop port in it. I had to fill where the trigger … Continue reading
Worked on this last week. I have inletted the magazine so that it can be used as a repeater / Across the Course.
I used Thuya Burl has the pistol grip cap and Blood Wood as an accent stripe. Also, I added a shadow line that matches the flow of the stippling on the pistol grip.
Final completed weight is approximately 4 pounds including all adjustments. There is a fine line between the super lightweight stocks, and the correct balance required to shoot well. Not all super lightweight stocks will have the best feel and shoot … Continue reading
Since so many of these rifles are different shapes and configurations, it is preferable to custom make each trigger guard to fit the individual rifle, rather than trying to find a supply source. That way, after the bedding is complete, … Continue reading
It is difficult when working with some of these stocks to get a long enough extension that will be short enough and long enough at the same time for offhand and prone shooting. A telescoping extension piece for the buttplate … Continue reading
This was a McMillan blank which I inletted, pillar bedded with 3 pillars and added a recoil lug, and I also painted it Candy Apple Red. It will be used for open F-Class. It’s chambered it a 7mm Shehane. … Continue reading
This is probably the only Koa Thumbhole stock in the world! I made two buttplates for this rifle so that it could be used for International (300 meters) and HighPower.
I received the action by itself, with several missing parts. It appeared that it had never had a stock or a forend on the action, so I had to create the hardware to hold the forend and the stock. … Continue reading
Grip fits Eliseo Tube Gun or would fit AR-15’s or Tubb Gun
This was a fun job and a change from target shooting, but the challenge was to replace the stock and forend and keep the authenticity and patina of a gun that is over a hundred years old. Too shiny is … Continue reading
Claro Walnut Stock Claro Walnut The wood of J. hindsii is commonly called claro walnut by the lumber industry and woodworkers. It is highly figured with a rich brown color and striking grain patterns, especially in the crotch areas, where large limbs meet the … Continue reading
English Walnut #3 Fiddleback Claro Walnut #6 Koa #7 Claro Exhibition Grade Walnut #2