Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- F Class Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- F-Class Stock for BAT Action
- FINISHED: Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents – Lefthanded
- Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents
- FINISHED: Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Finished: Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- In Progress: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Reworking a CZ 457 Match Target Rifle Stock into a F-Class/ARA Stock
- Finished Pictures of “Updating an older McMillan F-Class Stock”
- Updating an older F-Class McMillian Stock
- Final: Claro Walnut with Barnard Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action with Bedding Block
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
- Final: Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action Final Pics
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action
- Pillar Bedding for a Savage Palma Rifle
- Finished: English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Stuff For Sale
- Wood Grip
- Happy Birthday, Doan!
- Finished work on F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- More stuff for sale!
- LINK FIXED. Items for Sale.
- Continuing work on a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Finished Claro Walnut for 40x Smallbore
- Beginning of a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Gold Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Remington 40x Claro Walnut Prone Stock for Smallbore
- Fiddlebacked Claro Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Breathing New Life into Old Wood
- Final Pictures of F-Class BAT Action and Stock
- Anschutz Cheek Adjuster
- Work Continues onF-Class MB BAT Action
- F-Class for BAT Action
- Sometimes you have to do something different…..
- Nicely Figured Walnut for Barnard Action
- Walther KK500 Forend
- FTR Stock with Barnard Action Rosewood Pistol Grip Cap
Category Archives: Rifle Building
Here’s the latest rife I have completed. In housekeeping notes and I am in the process of moving my shop. Things will be slowed down for a couple of weeks. The new shop has better lighting….. you can probably see … Continue reading
The owner wanted the action and stock to be made in such a way that he would be able to exchange triggers. This is why I used a bedding block. If I had used a pillar, there would have been … Continue reading
This rifle has two triggers. It has an electronic trigger and a mechanical trigger. With the wood stock option, the charging cable needs to be modified modify in order to clear the trigger extension to be able to charge. Also, … Continue reading
I’ve been working on this stock and action fitting for a bit. Practice makes perfect. This action is designed for a metal stock. People have been wanting a wood prone version to fit this action, so that they can match … Continue reading
Here’s the finished pictures. I used Rosewood and Maple for the pistol grip cap.
Kept busy today working on this Palma rifle. It’s been a bit of a wait to work with this wood. I received a shipment of it from a fellow Palma shooter awhile ago. I’ve been patiently letting cure and dry. … Continue reading
This piece of wood is the mirror copy of one friend’s rifle, she is a Palma shooter and another friend loved that piece of wood.. so this is for him…… (and his wife didn’t have to take finished picture this … Continue reading
I took final picture of something!!!! Here’s the whole project finished put back together.
I had a request to replace the original sporter stock with a Schutzen stock and palm rests. Will posted finished picture soon.
I decided to put a bedding block that looks pillar bedding once it is completed.
Took pictures of the companion stock that I finished (on my birthday this Summer). Owner loved the previous pistol grip.. I replicated it on the companion stock. (Apparently, Doan likes to take selfies in reflection of things. :D)
The owner of THIS STOCK wanted a matching stock for his F-Class rifle. The movie below shows me finding the center line on a stock.
I made a 3″ adjustable front slider, then milled a rear slider onto the stock. Tried to match new sliders finish to the original CZ finish. The large piece of aluminum is used to align the rear slider.
The wife of the owner of this updated stock was nice enough to graciously send me photos of the finished product. 🙂
I had someone come to me that liked their current stock.. and wanted it to have an adjustable cheekpiece. So, I went to work. The photos below show what is really inside this older stock. I refilled the stock in … Continue reading
Here’s the final stock. It has adjustable cheekpiece and buttplate. Pistol grip cap is a mix of bloodwood and ebony.
Recently, duplicated this Claro Walnut Stock. Its new owner has requested a Barnard Action be dropped into it. Made the bedding block to do this. It will have an adjust cheekpiece and an adjustable buttplate.
Congratulations, My Friend! You did it again! I have had the privilege of building Trudie’s rifles for the last few years.
Not much for me to say, the video below says it all. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
This year I entered this Spinning Wheel into the New Mexico State Fair. I did this in my spare time between all of the other projects. I made spinning wheels years ago. And in between spinning wheels, I made rifles … Continue reading
This is the same grip pattern I use for the tube guns, but it has been modified for an AR-15 chassis. Safety detent and safety lever have been changed so that the safety lever can rotate. Each grip is customized … Continue reading
I have had this stock in my collection for awhile. I was contacted by someone who wanted to know if his Rebel Defiance Drop Port Action would fit. He was looking for Koa and I remember that I had this stock … Continue reading
Here we have an example of a polished action. in order to match the action, I polished the rest of the metalwork on this rifle.
A client asked me to customize a stock for him. He sent me a stock that he had and liked and a fiddleback maple & walnut blank that he had previous found. I put them in the duplicator and the … Continue reading
The 2 pictures of the back of the stock show the prism effect of the curly maple.