Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
- NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
- Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- Wildcat Match
- For Sale: Stocks
- Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
- Had Some Fun Yesterday!
- More to come… stay tuned!
- Anschutz Biathlon Rifle
- A Completed Set of Off-Set Sights for Another Happy Shooter
- Raffle Rifle Tickets!
Category Archives: Rifle Building
Congratulations to Trudie Faye for winning the Rocky Mountain Palma match in Raton last week and also to Jim Gaines for winning the Santa Fe trails long range match. They were both shooting Doan Trevor custom rifles.
Bedding and stocking progress
I am duplicating two left-hand prone rifle stocks. One stock is myrtle wood, the other one is a laminate with exhibition grade Koa wood with the inside piece black walnut. These can be used either for prone shooting or 3P, … Continue reading
Krieger barrel 13 twist. Very close to a new barrel. Barely used. Remington long action with sleeve. New Pacific Tool and Gauge bolt and firing pin. Doan Trevor stock with adjustable cheekpiece and buttplate. This is from my personal collection. … Continue reading
Sometimes, I get notes. Very specific notes.
Condition is 97% or better. Barely handled and still retains the original satin finish. 27-3/4″ barrel with modified choke. $600 plus shipping.
Took a break from woodworking to do a bit of metal work. Made 7 pairs of offset scope mounts, these will fit Pickatinny and Weaver. Now available.
This stock was easy to work with. Straight. And very pretty wood. Moved the action back half an inch to give the owner better trigger position. Also reduced the overall length of pull half an inch. Hand filed and fitted … Continue reading
Here are the final pictures. The cheekpiece has cast-on and cast-off adjusts in it.
Bedding and fitting buttplate. Corrected pistol grip to match H&H pattern. Finished 4-way buttplate. Today, putting on the finishing touches, making action screws and remembering to take final pictures.
Congratulations to Ron for winning the Rocky Mountain State Regional yesterday, using a Doan Trevor built rifle. The original stock was repaired back in 2015. Three weeks ago I re-barreled it with a HART BARREL that Ron had won at … Continue reading
Received this piece of outstanding of English Walnut. That wasn’t quite big enough, so I split it down the middle and added a center section. Hand carved it into a Bench Rest stock, because I don’t have a duplicator pattern.
Here’s my current project. I had this stock sent to me. I’m installing an adjustable cheekpiece. Note the gap at the end of the cheekpiece, it’s there so you can adjust for heel-toe, cast off and cast on. Will be … Continue reading
I’ve done the sanding, applied the finish and inserted the emblem. Still have a little bit of fine tuning on the stock. Next step barreling and adding the action.
Hey Y’all! Just a reminder that there’s only 2 days and 22 hours left on some pretty swell rifles. CLICK HERE!!! If you have any questions, ask away. Thanks! Doan
Hello All- I’ve been cleaning out closets! Here are my current auction on GunBroker: CLICK HERE!!!!!!! Let me know if you have any question. Doan
Work progresses. Did more on the adjustable cheekpiece, buttplate, rail and bedding.
Here are some in progress photo of the new Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle. Go USA!
Clare here…. Dad took another one apart. Can someone please tell who this belongs to? I really hope there are no parts leftover when he gets it all back together. Seriously, I need to know who’s rifle this is….. 😉
This rifle is going to be used for position shooting. Made a front adjustable hand rest.
Here’s a different grip! The owner wanted an exotic piece of wood. This means it is shaped it out all by hand. From block to grip.
Built a few more parts and started on the off-hand hand rest.
I’ve been tasked with the mission to put a Walther KK500 barreled action into a Koa Stock. The action is mainly designed to be used with metal stocks. Big Thanks to Earl at Earl’s Repair (card below). He was a … Continue reading
Here are some pictures of the finished rifle. Will be working on a interesting smallbore rifle in the next week or two. Stay Tuned!
This is a new build. This stock could be used for either sling or F-TR. These next two photos show me aligning the from the action screws to cut the rear slider.