Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
- Final: Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action Final Pics
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action
- Pillar Bedding for a Savage Palma Rifle
- Finished: English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Stuff For Sale
- Wood Grip
- Happy Birthday, Doan!
- Finished work on F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- More stuff for sale!
- LINK FIXED. Items for Sale.
- Continuing work on a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Finished Claro Walnut for 40x Smallbore
- Beginning of a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Gold Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Remington 40x Claro Walnut Prone Stock for Smallbore
- Fiddlebacked Claro Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Breathing New Life into Old Wood
- Final Pictures of F-Class BAT Action and Stock
- Anschutz Cheek Adjuster
- Work Continues onF-Class MB BAT Action
- F-Class for BAT Action
- Sometimes you have to do something different…..
- Nicely Figured Walnut for Barnard Action
- Walther KK500 Forend
- FTR Stock with Barnard Action Rosewood Pistol Grip Cap
- Updating a K. Kenyon Trigger for a 52 Winchester
- Palma rifle with Stolle Panda action with highly figured walnut stock
- Repaired Swindlehurst smallbore rifle stock
- Target Rifle Stock for K31 Straight Pull
- Claro Walnut Sunburst Pattern Rifle Stock Final Pics
- Inletting F Open Class Rifle Stock
- Claro Walnut with Sunburst Pattern
- Final Pictures: Open F Class Burl to English Walnut Barnard Action
- Final Pictures: Sako Action in English Walnut
- Open F-Class Stock with Graft Piece of Wood Barnard Action
- Sako Action in an English Walnut Stock.
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- FINISHED: Walther KK 500 Action Bedded in an English Walnut Stock
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- Work continues on bedding a Walther KK 500 into an English Walnut stock
- Walther KK 500 Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Palma Rifle with Stolle Big Bore Action in an English Walnut Stock
Category Archives: Rifle Building
Congratulations, My Friend! You did it again! I have had the privilege of building Trudie’s rifles for the last few years.
Not much for me to say, the video below says it all. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
This year I entered this Spinning Wheel into the New Mexico State Fair. I did this in my spare time between all of the other projects. I made spinning wheels years ago. And in between spinning wheels, I made rifles … Continue reading
This is the same grip pattern I use for the tube guns, but it has been modified for an AR-15 chassis. Safety detent and safety lever have been changed so that the safety lever can rotate. Each grip is customized … Continue reading
I have had this stock in my collection for awhile. I was contacted by someone who wanted to know if his Rebel Defiance Drop Port Action would fit. He was looking for Koa and I remember that I had this stock … Continue reading
Here we have an example of a polished action. in order to match the action, I polished the rest of the metalwork on this rifle.
A client asked me to customize a stock for him. He sent me a stock that he had and liked and a fiddleback maple & walnut blank that he had previous found. I put them in the duplicator and the … Continue reading
The 2 pictures of the back of the stock show the prism effect of the curly maple.
This stock is made to fit four other Savage actions, note the use of the bedding block.
Cutting a pillar to mate with the Savage action.
This is just waiting for its new owner to come and get it.
This is using a bedding block that I make.
I’ve post a bunch of barrels and items on Accurate Shooter Forum. You can find my profile and look under postings here: My Profile.
Another Grip finished. These grips can be custom made for your hand. They can be made to fit a AR-15, AR1-10, Eliseo’s and other metal stocks. Got a little head of myself and sent off the finished grip without finally … Continue reading
Clare here. When I’m in town or not (over the phone), I try to help out posting on this blog (you can blame the spelling errors and broken links on me) for Doan.. who I affectionally call Dad, Pops and … Continue reading
Finished this rifle! I finished this up on my birthday! And shipped it! Below are pictures of the finishing touches. Which can be a little scary after all the hard work and time put into each piece, one false move … Continue reading
Here’s a bunch of vintage “memorabilia” for sale! CLICK HERE!!!!
I put up a bunch of stuff online… Take a look : HERE!!! CLICK HERE!!
I am now in the continuing stages of work on this stock. Since, 3 inch wood in rare to come by, I have added “runners” on the sides of the fore-end. The owner of this rifle has request a longer … Continue reading
Finished this up today. This was made to match his Palma rifle. Take a look.
I got a special request for this stock. The owner wanted a low profile and something different done with the pickle forks. (I’m still work on the 40X Smallbore Rifle from the last post.)
I put some stuff up on Gunbroker. CLICK HERE Thanks.
This piece of Claro Walnut has different grain because it’s quarter sawn. It’s usually don’t see much quarter sawn wood. It takes a lot of raw material. (Manufactures like Stickley were very well known to use this kind of cut.) … Continue reading
The owner of this new stock picked my certificate off the prize table at The Southwest Nationals. He chose a great piece of claro walnut. It has a lot of fiddleback in the forend.