Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
Category Archives: Highpower
Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
Here are some pictures of the Palma Rifle with a Turkish Walnut Stock.
Posted in Cheekpiece, Highpower, Inletting, Long Range, Palma, Stocks, Target Shooting Leave a comment
Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
I received this stock and it was covered with faux carbon fiber tape. While taping the tape off I discovered it was previous painted Lapua Blue. It had a drop port in it. I had to fill where the trigger … Continue reading
FOR SALE: Size 38 10X Shooting Coat
This is not a pretty, pretty princess coat. This is a coat for someone who wants to shoot good offhand. I used it from 1980-2005. Structural stitching is very good. There is some cosmetic wearing on the quilting. Sleeves are … Continue reading
NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
I’ve putting Clare to work, she shot and edited a video for me. This is a simplified version of what actually happens when I go through this process. A lot of these tools I made myself years ago, before they … Continue reading
Koa Pistol Grip for a Tube Gun
I keep duplicated grips on hand. When a very custom job arises, I am able to go from block to grip entirely by hand. Especially, if it is a rare or choice piece of wood. Recently this occasion came … Continue reading
Posted in Highpower, Long Range, Rifle Building, Tube Gun Leave a comment
Lapua Blue FTR Left Handed Rifle Stock Completed
Final completed weight is approximately 4 pounds including all adjustments. There is a fine line between the super lightweight stocks, and the correct balance required to shoot well. Not all super lightweight stocks will have the best feel and shoot … Continue reading
Posted in Benchrest / Bench Rifle, F-Class, F-Class Open, F-TR, Highpower, Long Range, Palma, Rifle Building, Stocks, Target Shooting 2 Comments
Left-hand English walnut stock for Pierce action Palma Rifle Completed
McMillan Stock with Barnard action (Red Chile Pepper)
This was a McMillan blank which I inletted, pillar bedded with 3 pillars and added a recoil lug, and I also painted it Candy Apple Red. It will be used for open F-Class. It’s chambered it a 7mm Shehane. … Continue reading
Posted in Benchrest / Bench Rifle, F-Class, F-Class Open, F-TR, Highpower, Long Range, Palma, Rifle Building, Stocks, Target Shooting 1 Comment
Koa Thumbhole Stock for Barnard Action
This is probably the only Koa Thumbhole stock in the world! I made two buttplates for this rifle so that it could be used for International (300 meters) and HighPower.
Posted in Cheekpiece, Highpower, Inletting, Long Range, Rifle Building, Stocks Leave a comment