Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Clifford Pierson #3 Rifle For Sale
- Modifying Prone fiberglass stock for adjustable cheekpiece
- Koa Turbo V2 Left Handed Rimfire Rifle
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
- NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
- Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- Wildcat Match
- For Sale: Stocks
- Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
- Had Some Fun Yesterday!
- More to come… stay tuned!
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Happy New Year Everyone! Doan
This is a Pierson Action and Trigger. The action will be bedded into an Anschutz stock for a Smallbore Rifle. There were a few of these actions made back in the 70’s – if anyone has any more info, please … Continue reading
A really beautiful piece of wood. . . . close to the final finish. There has been an ongoing, age-old debate among stock makers and gunsmiths “Should this be a shiny finish? Or a satin finish?” What do you think?
The template for the left handed grip is complete, and ready to be sent off to the duplicator. It’s painted silver to give it a bit of a slippery surface.
Finished grip for the Tube Guns (see Gary’s site here), Tubb Guns, AR15’s, Space Guns, CSS stocks, T2K’s. These are available unfinished from Gary or finished (in a variety of woods) from me. Call or email for more info.
Just about done and ready for the duplicator.
Roughed Out Left Handed Grip for Tube Guns, Tubb Guns, AR15’s and Space Guns for Competition Shooters
Here’s the roughed out grip. Still needs finishing work – shaping and sanding.
I’m starting on the left handed pistol grip template for tube guns, AR15’s, Space Guns, and Tubb guns. It must be hand carved, so that it can be duplicated. It will be the same shape as the right handed ones. … Continue reading