Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
Monthly Archives: January 2009
Removable Cheekpiece Magnet Installation
This is done so that the cheekpiece can be removed from the stock so that you don’t have to change the adjustment on the cheekpiece. Note that the two little allen heads allow the cheekpiece to be adjusted for cast … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building 3 Comments
English Walnut Long Range Stock for Target Shooting
Finishing up the stock with some of the final coats of finish. Should be done in a couple of days.
Stippling English Walnut Rifle Stock
This is the English Walnut stock I’ve been working on, and it’s getting down to the final steps in the finishing process, stippling and custom final finishing. Final pictures to follow.
Pistol Grip for Tube Gun, AR15, T2K, CSS Stock
Finished Pistol Grip #32 for Tube Gun, AR15, T2K, CSS Stock, Claro Walnut
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged AR15, CSS Stock, T2K, Tubb Gun, Tube Gun, Woodworking Leave a comment
Vent slots for Palma prone rifle stock
Putting vent slots into an already finished stock can be a challenge to install them without any damage to the existing finish.
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged Inletting, Woodworking Leave a comment
A Bedding Block for the Mango Stock
This is for a long action Post 64 Winchesterl
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged Bedding, Inletting, Woodworking Leave a comment
Hawaiian Mango Rifle Stock
I picked up this piece of Mango when I was in Hawaii last year, and I’ve been saving it to build a rifle stock. It’s fairly easy to work with, but sharp tools are necessary as it can be ‘stringy’. … Continue reading
Pierson Action Installed and Bedded in Anschutz Stock
This is being placed in the Anschutz stock for the shooter to use – the original Pierson stocks had a flat cheekpiece at about 45 degrees off vertical which made it difficult for some to use. If anyone has the … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged Woodworking 1 Comment