Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
- NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
- Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- Wildcat Match
- For Sale: Stocks
- Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
- Had Some Fun Yesterday!
- More to come… stay tuned!
- Anschutz Biathlon Rifle
- A Completed Set of Off-Set Sights for Another Happy Shooter
- Raffle Rifle Tickets!
Monthly Archives: January 2009
This is done so that the cheekpiece can be removed from the stock so that you don’t have to change the adjustment on the cheekpiece. Note that the two little allen heads allow the cheekpiece to be adjusted for cast … Continue reading
Finishing up the stock with some of the final coats of finish. Should be done in a couple of days.
This is the English Walnut stock I’ve been working on, and it’s getting down to the final steps in the finishing process, stippling and custom final finishing. Final pictures to follow.
Finished Pistol Grip #32 for Tube Gun, AR15, T2K, CSS Stock, Claro Walnut
Putting vent slots into an already finished stock can be a challenge to install them without any damage to the existing finish.
This is for a long action Post 64 Winchesterl
I picked up this piece of Mango when I was in Hawaii last year, and I’ve been saving it to build a rifle stock. It’s fairly easy to work with, but sharp tools are necessary as it can be ‘stringy’. … Continue reading
This is being placed in the Anschutz stock for the shooter to use – the original Pierson stocks had a flat cheekpiece at about 45 degrees off vertical which made it difficult for some to use. If anyone has the … Continue reading