Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Winchester 52-B Solid Bottom Receiver
- Turkish Walnut for Benchrest Stock for a Fortner Action
- Sometimes Bad Things Happen
- Retrofitting Prone stocks for FTR
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
Monthly Archives: November 2017
NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
I’ve putting Clare to work, she shot and edited a video for me. This is a simplified version of what actually happens when I go through this process. A lot of these tools I made myself years ago, before they … Continue reading
Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
Here is the original post, go ahead and read if you haven’t, yet: READ ME!!!! I’ve finally finished this up and shipped it out. Even remembered to get photos of it! Clare and I took video of me truing the action … Continue reading
I’ve been working on the trophy. I need to find a fierce brass wildcat aka bobcat. All the ones I’ve found are too cute. Let me know if you have seen one. Thanks!
For Sale: Stocks
Clare has been here for awhile and we are having a Barn Burner. Cleaning out the garage. Need to be able to turn around to keep making more stuff! Here’s what’s left from the first round on GunBroker.com: FOR SALE … Continue reading
Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
Here’s a nice piece of Walnut. It is multi-colored, has strong grain with flowers and little burls.
Posted in Rifle Building 1 Comment
Had Some Fun Yesterday!
I played hooky for a few minute from wood and metal working! Click this link to see: I RODE THE TRIUMPH! IT STARTED ON THE FIRST KICK AFTER BEING STORED FOR FIVE YEARS! The frame on this bike is a … Continue reading
Anschutz Biathlon Rifle
Recently, I received this rifle to bed and refinish. I made made a few new parts for the harness. Not only do I do woodwork, I also do metal work. Another project is in the books! Soon to be shipped … Continue reading
A Completed Set of Off-Set Sights for Another Happy Shooter
Off-Set Sights are great when you can see better out of you non-dominant eye…. and you want to continue shooting. I make also make off-set scope mounts to go with the sights.
Raffle Rifle Tickets!
EDIT: NEW LINK PROVIDED As you know I had my hand in building this year's Palma/F-TR Raffle Rifle. All proceeds go to the Palma Teams. No longer do you have to go to the matches for a chance to win. … Continue reading