Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Sako Action in an English Walnut Stock.
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- FINISHED: Walther KK 500 Action Bedded in an English Walnut Stock
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- Work continues on bedding a Walther KK 500 into an English Walnut stock
- Walther KK 500 Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Palma Rifle with Stolle Big Bore Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Rejuvenating & Upcycling an International Stock with a Witchita Action
- Barry Smith
- Lots of Misc Triggers for sale
- U-25 USA Palma Team Raffle Rifle Completed
- Stock for a Winchester Model 70 with a Modified Cheekpiece
- 2 McMillan Stocks F-Class and F/TR
- Clifford Pierson #3 Rifle For Sale
- Modifying Prone fiberglass stock for adjustable cheekpiece
- Koa Turbo V2 Left Handed Rimfire Rifle
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
Monthly Archives: November 2017
I’ve putting Clare to work, she shot and edited a video for me. This is a simplified version of what actually happens when I go through this process. A lot of these tools I made myself years ago, before they … Continue reading
Here is the original post, go ahead and read if you haven’t, yet: READ ME!!!! I’ve finally finished this up and shipped it out. Even remembered to get photos of it! Clare and I took video of me truing the action … Continue reading
I’ve been working on the trophy. I need to find a fierce brass wildcat aka bobcat. All the ones I’ve found are too cute. Let me know if you have seen one. Thanks!
Clare has been here for awhile and we are having a Barn Burner. Cleaning out the garage. Need to be able to turn around to keep making more stuff! Here’s what’s left from the first round on GunBroker.com: FOR SALE … Continue reading
Here’s a nice piece of Walnut. It is multi-colored, has strong grain with flowers and little burls.
I played hooky for a few minute from wood and metal working! Click this link to see: I RODE THE TRIUMPH! IT STARTED ON THE FIRST KICK AFTER BEING STORED FOR FIVE YEARS! The frame on this bike is a … Continue reading
Recently, I received this rifle to bed and refinish. I made made a few new parts for the harness. Not only do I do woodwork, I also do metal work. Another project is in the books! Soon to be shipped … Continue reading
Off-Set Sights are great when you can see better out of you non-dominant eye…. and you want to continue shooting. I make also make off-set scope mounts to go with the sights.