Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
- Fiddleback American Walnut FTR Stock for a Stiller TAK 30 Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback for a Barnard Action
- Rosewood Grips for Eliseo / AR15’s / Tubb Rifles
- Successfully Hypnotized Lobster
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action – Long Range Palma Rifle
- FOR SALE: Size 38 10X Shooting Coat
- Rosewood Grips for an Eliseo Tube Gun or AR-15
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- Mausingfield/ America Rifle an English Walnut Stock
- New Grip Design for Tube Guns and AR-15s
- American Walnut F-Class Stock with Figured English & Claro Walnut Inlay on Forend
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action
- Building a spinning wheel
- Thumb wheels for adjustable Cheekpiece
- Left Handed Grips for Eliseo Stocks, Tube and Tubb Guns
- Will Work For Air-Conditioning!
- Koa with Purple Heart & Maple Stock in a Swindlehurst Action
- Koa Purple Heart and Maple Stock for a High Power Swindlehurst Action
- Mcmillan A5 Bedding For Barnard Action FTR
- Stolle Panda Action on a Claro Walnut FTR Stock
- MORE PHOTOS: 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: FTR Stock for a Sako 85/ Johnny Byer Stock Blank
- Repurposing an Ian Robertson Stock
- FTR Stock for a Sako 85 Action
- Original McMillan Stock with Tikka Action
- Final Claro walnut and Barnard Action Stock pics
- Bad Day at Black Rock
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- F Class Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- F-Class Stock for BAT Action
- FINISHED: Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents – Lefthanded
Monthly Archives: November 2017
I’ve putting Clare to work, she shot and edited a video for me. This is a simplified version of what actually happens when I go through this process. A lot of these tools I made myself years ago, before they … Continue reading
Here is the original post, go ahead and read if you haven’t, yet: READ ME!!!! I’ve finally finished this up and shipped it out. Even remembered to get photos of it! Clare and I took video of me truing the action … Continue reading
I’ve been working on the trophy. I need to find a fierce brass wildcat aka bobcat. All the ones I’ve found are too cute. Let me know if you have seen one. Thanks!
Clare has been here for awhile and we are having a Barn Burner. Cleaning out the garage. Need to be able to turn around to keep making more stuff! Here’s what’s left from the first round on GunBroker.com: FOR SALE … Continue reading
Here’s a nice piece of Walnut. It is multi-colored, has strong grain with flowers and little burls.
I played hooky for a few minute from wood and metal working! Click this link to see: I RODE THE TRIUMPH! IT STARTED ON THE FIRST KICK AFTER BEING STORED FOR FIVE YEARS! The frame on this bike is a … Continue reading
Recently, I received this rifle to bed and refinish. I made made a few new parts for the harness. Not only do I do woodwork, I also do metal work. Another project is in the books! Soon to be shipped … Continue reading
Off-Set Sights are great when you can see better out of you non-dominant eye…. and you want to continue shooting. I make also make off-set scope mounts to go with the sights.