Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Restoring a Perazzi Stock
One of the things that I feel is very important when working on restorations is to maintain the look of the original finish and checkering. Perazzi is a manufacturer of precision shotguns from Brescia, Italy. The company sells hunting and sporting models of … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building, Rifle Restoration Tagged Woodworking Leave a comment
Update on Donations for Veterans Palma Raffle Rifle
Here’s a current update on the status of the donations for the Palma Veterans Team RIfle … Rear Sight Mount and Rear Sight ~ Alan and Dan Warner at Warner Tool http://www.warner-tool.com Krieger Barrels has donated a Barrel. http://www.kriegerbarrels.com/ Scott … Continue reading
Posted in Veteran's Team Palma Rifle Tagged Machining, Woodworking Leave a comment
Removing Stock from Initial Bedding ~ Veterans Palma Raffle Rifle
Finding the bedding screws on the bottom of the stock
Posted in Inletting, Rifle Building, Veteran's Team Palma Rifle Tagged Inletting, Woodworking 1 Comment
Making False Chamber for Case Gauge ~ Veterans Palma Raffle Rifle
The false chamber may be used as a gauge and will give almost all info about reloading for the cartridge.
Posted in Rifle Building, Veteran's Team Palma Rifle Tagged Machining Leave a comment
Posted in Inletting, Rifle Building, Veteran's Team Palma Rifle Tagged Bedding, Inletting, Woodworking Leave a comment