Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action
- Building a spinning wheel
- Thumb wheels for adjustable Cheekpiece
- Left Handed Grips for Eliseo Stocks, Tube and Tubb Guns
- Will Work For Air-Conditioning!
- Koa with Purple Heart & Maple Stock in a Swindlehurst Action
- Koa Purple Heart and Maple Stock for a High Power Swindlehurst Action
- Mcmillan A5 Bedding For Barnard Action FTR
- Stolle Panda Action on a Claro Walnut FTR Stock
- MORE PHOTOS: 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: FTR Stock for a Sako 85/ Johnny Byer Stock Blank
- Repurposing an Ian Robertson Stock
- FTR Stock for a Sako 85 Action
- Original McMillan Stock with Tikka Action
- Final Claro walnut and Barnard Action Stock pics
- Bad Day at Black Rock
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- F Class Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- F-Class Stock for BAT Action
- FINISHED: Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents – Lefthanded
- Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents
- FINISHED: Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Finished: Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- In Progress: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Reworking a CZ 457 Match Target Rifle Stock into a F-Class/ARA Stock
- Finished Pictures of “Updating an older McMillan F-Class Stock”
- Updating an older F-Class McMillian Stock
- Final: Claro Walnut with Barnard Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action with Bedding Block
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
- Final: Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action Final Pics
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action
Author Archives: Sue
This stock is made to fit four other Savage actions, note the use of the bedding block.
Congratulations to Trudie Faye for winning the Rocky Mountain Palma match in Raton last week and also to Jim Gaines for winning the Santa Fe trails long range match. They were both shooting Doan Trevor custom rifles.
Bedding and stocking progress
Krieger barrel 13 twist. Very close to a new barrel. Barely used. Remington long action with sleeve. New Pacific Tool and Gauge bolt and firing pin. Doan Trevor stock with adjustable cheekpiece and buttplate. This is from my personal collection. … Continue reading
Condition is 97% or better. Barely handled and still retains the original satin finish. 27-3/4″ barrel with modified choke. $600 plus shipping.
Congratulations to Ron for winning the Rocky Mountain State Regional yesterday, using a Doan Trevor built rifle. The original stock was repaired back in 2015. Three weeks ago I re-barreled it with a HART BARREL that Ron had won at … Continue reading
I’ve been working on this for awhile. I finished it. These are the legs of the trophy they are made from leftover stock pieces from fellow shooters. More pictures of the trophy in process. Finished Trophy. And my name is … Continue reading
Here’s what has been going with the Trophy. Still need to find a brass figurine of a Wildcat. While working, I realized the Lones Wigger has won the Western Wildcat 8 times.
I’ve been working on the trophy. I need to find a fierce brass wildcat aka bobcat. All the ones I’ve found are too cute. Let me know if you have seen one. Thanks!
Here’s a nice piece of Walnut. It is multi-colored, has strong grain with flowers and little burls.
I played hooky for a few minute from wood and metal working! Click this link to see: I RODE THE TRIUMPH! IT STARTED ON THE FIRST KICK AFTER BEING STORED FOR FIVE YEARS! The frame on this bike is a … Continue reading
Recently, I received this rifle to bed and refinish. I made made a few new parts for the harness. Not only do I do woodwork, I also do metal work. Another project is in the books! Soon to be shipped … Continue reading
Off-Set Sights are great when you can see better out of you non-dominant eye…. and you want to continue shooting. I make also make off-set scope mounts to go with the sights.
EDIT: NEW LINK PROVIDED As you know I had my hand in building this year's Palma/F-TR Raffle Rifle. All proceeds go to the Palma Teams. No longer do you have to go to the matches for a chance to win. … Continue reading
Three pieces of wood were selected for this project and set out to view. It was an unusual day in New Mexico as it rained. The piece of wood that the customer selected was not necessarily the one that I … Continue reading
This Rifle was previously won in 2007. It is 10 years to the date from when I built it that I've refinished it.
One of the Stocks has turned out to be a beautiful piece of exhibition grade Claro walnut. The other one is a piece of Claro Walnut that had a huge knot in the back of the stock that looks like … Continue reading
More work completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
Precision Turbo Action
Trudie used her favorite sling rifle. I re-barreled the rifle for her last year. She shot 112 X's out of 180 shots. That is 62% X's. Lige used a spruce stock, that I made for him a few years ago.
A special thank you to Tom Alves for the Trigger donation and Gary LaValley from Phoenix Precision for the Phoenix rear sight donation. This stock can also be used for F/TR. it will be at the Spirit of America Match … Continue reading