Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- FOR SALE: Koa, Purple Heart and Maple Laminate Stock
- Left Handed Grip
- Anschutz 1413 Stock Accepts Quadlite Action
- Koa Pistol Grip for a Tube Gun
- RIP Joe Farmer
- New English Walnut Custom Stock for 77 Ruger Rifle
- Offset Sight – Custom
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Congratulations Jim Gaines
- Did Anschutz copy my design for Pistol Grips?
- Jerry Tierney Trophy
- Finished FTR rifle stock
- Stock for FTR Rifle
- Berger Southwest national match
- English Walnut F- Class Low Rider Stock with Barnard Action
- Two Will McCloskey F-Class Stocks
- Block of Maple from Vermont for a Turbo Action
- Silhouette Koa Stock for an Anschutz Action
- Pearl Harbor Remembered
- New Life for a BSA Martini
- English Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- Little Burls in an Exteme piece of Claro Walnut
- English Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- McMillan Open Class Stock
- Stock for a Defiant Action
- Claro Walnut F-Tr / Palma Stock
- Throwback Thursday: Camp Perry 1996
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian!
- Way Back Wednesday
- Offset Sites
- Rocky Mountain Palma/Santa Fe Regional 2016
- Making Rear Offset Sights!
- Finished Bastogne Rifle
- Finished Claro F-Class
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut #3
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut #2
- Happy Belated Fourth of July.
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut
- Thanks to the Wildcat Shooters!
- Seko Extractor
- Combination Palma Sling / F/TR for Stolle Action
- Mango Stock for Stolle Panda F-Class/FTR Finished
- Mango Stock for Stolle Panda F-Class/FTR
- Steve McGee pattern stock
- SW Nationals Certificate Winners
- Highly figured piece of Claro walnut for 2000 Anschutz rifle
- Dedicated to the heroes of Benghazi, Libya …. 11 September 2012
- Duplicating 2 Highly Figured Pieces of Claro Walnut
- New Video: 1967 Rickman Mettise Triumph T100
Author Archives: Sue
Joe Farmer – Fellow Shooter and Rifle Builder……………… Joe Farmer Smallbore Prone Shooting’s Rip Van Winkle By Hap Rocketto Joe Farmer, who passed away on April 30, 2017, was raised in Rifle, Colorado and, perhaps, that is all … Continue reading
I have offset rifle sights available now. Both for scopes and iron sights. I will need to know your pupillary distance, and whether your stock has adjustments in it to get the proper fit and customize for you. Smallbore, hi … Continue reading
These scope mounts allow the shooter to mount the scope offset so that the opposite eye can be used for sighting. I am also including a picture of the iron sights. These are all custom items. I’ve been meaning to … Continue reading
Jim shot a 1600 and won the optical class of the 2017 Wildcat Rifle Match shooting a Doan Trevor Rifle.
Here is the new Anschutz Pistol Grip for $325.00 Does that look similar to the grips that I have been making since 2002? That’s fifteen years? This is the pistol grip that I have been making all along for … Continue reading
Will be presented at the Sacramento March Madness rifle match. I recently finished this Memorial trophy.
Bedding an Anschutz 2000 carbon fiber stock
How do you change a blank into a Mc Trudie stock? The bluish colored stock in the photo is a Mc Trudie pattern which is a Steve McGee pattern with a smaller pistol grip and the stock is lighter (I’ve … Continue reading
Getting things done for the match his taken precedence over posting. Here are some of the latest projects.
I found it necessary to laminate pieces on the side to get the correct width to make this stock wide enough for F class. I was able to use some of the excess wood from the stock to match the … Continue reading
These two stocks are new production blanks from Will McCloskey. They are unique because they use nicely figured wood on the outside panels. I like this method and I have used it for years because it is very stable. I’ve … Continue reading
A friend sent be a beautiful block of quilted fiddle back Maple and a picture. This is what I came up with… I also barreled it with a Hart Rimfire Barrel.
A customer came to me wanting to know if I could build a stock that was 2 pounds or less. I used the Koa because it is a lower specific gravity than Walnut (which makes it lighter) and stronger. I was … Continue reading
Here are the final pictures that I forgot to take before shipping.
One of the problems with working with a piece of wood like this is that is that the wood goes from being very hard to very soft too quickly and the grain runs in all directions. It’s a challenge to … Continue reading
I’m sorry I didn’t take pictures of the finished stock before I shipped it off to its owner. Not the new supervisor. You
I have been using three action screws on Bernard actions for approximately 14 years and it’s nice to see that others have followed suit.
This turned out to be a really nice piece of wood. I’ve had hanging around for a few years waiting for the right project. The pistol cap has burls that look like an owl. This stock has many little burls … Continue reading
In the duplicator, there is the Claro and a mango stock blank. The mango if it turns out light enough will be for a silhouette stock.
Here’s a photo from 1996 National Team Match – Winners 2nd Place Overall at Camp Perry, Ohio For the Romanian Trophy. Doan Trevor, Terry Glenn, Bill Parritt, Ron Michon I had forgotten all about this. What a find and a … Continue reading
Ron won The Colorado Prone State Championship with a rifle I built him about two years ago. Way to go, my friend! Here’s where I repaired it. It got dropped and went KERPLUNK!