Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Final: Claro Walnut with Barnard Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action with Bedding Block
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
- Final: Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action Final Pics
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action
- Pillar Bedding for a Savage Palma Rifle
- Finished: English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Stuff For Sale
- Wood Grip
- Happy Birthday, Doan!
- Finished work on F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- More stuff for sale!
- LINK FIXED. Items for Sale.
- Continuing work on a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Finished Claro Walnut for 40x Smallbore
- Beginning of a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Gold Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Remington 40x Claro Walnut Prone Stock for Smallbore
- Fiddlebacked Claro Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Breathing New Life into Old Wood
- Final Pictures of F-Class BAT Action and Stock
- Anschutz Cheek Adjuster
- Work Continues onF-Class MB BAT Action
- F-Class for BAT Action
- Sometimes you have to do something different…..
- Nicely Figured Walnut for Barnard Action
- Walther KK500 Forend
- FTR Stock with Barnard Action Rosewood Pistol Grip Cap
- Updating a K. Kenyon Trigger for a 52 Winchester
- Palma rifle with Stolle Panda action with highly figured walnut stock
- Repaired Swindlehurst smallbore rifle stock
- Target Rifle Stock for K31 Straight Pull
- Claro Walnut Sunburst Pattern Rifle Stock Final Pics
- Inletting F Open Class Rifle Stock
- Claro Walnut with Sunburst Pattern
- Final Pictures: Open F Class Burl to English Walnut Barnard Action
- Final Pictures: Sako Action in English Walnut
- Open F-Class Stock with Graft Piece of Wood Barnard Action
- Sako Action in an English Walnut Stock.
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- FINISHED: Walther KK 500 Action Bedded in an English Walnut Stock
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- Work continues on bedding a Walther KK 500 into an English Walnut stock
Author Archives: Sue
This stock is made to fit four other Savage actions, note the use of the bedding block.
Congratulations to Trudie Faye for winning the Rocky Mountain Palma match in Raton last week and also to Jim Gaines for winning the Santa Fe trails long range match. They were both shooting Doan Trevor custom rifles.
Bedding and stocking progress
Krieger barrel 13 twist. Very close to a new barrel. Barely used. Remington long action with sleeve. New Pacific Tool and Gauge bolt and firing pin. Doan Trevor stock with adjustable cheekpiece and buttplate. This is from my personal collection. … Continue reading
Condition is 97% or better. Barely handled and still retains the original satin finish. 27-3/4″ barrel with modified choke. $600 plus shipping.
Congratulations to Ron for winning the Rocky Mountain State Regional yesterday, using a Doan Trevor built rifle. The original stock was repaired back in 2015. Three weeks ago I re-barreled it with a HART BARREL that Ron had won at … Continue reading
I’ve been working on this for awhile. I finished it. These are the legs of the trophy they are made from leftover stock pieces from fellow shooters. More pictures of the trophy in process. Finished Trophy. And my name is … Continue reading
Here’s what has been going with the Trophy. Still need to find a brass figurine of a Wildcat. While working, I realized the Lones Wigger has won the Western Wildcat 8 times.
I’ve been working on the trophy. I need to find a fierce brass wildcat aka bobcat. All the ones I’ve found are too cute. Let me know if you have seen one. Thanks!
Here’s a nice piece of Walnut. It is multi-colored, has strong grain with flowers and little burls.
I played hooky for a few minute from wood and metal working! Click this link to see: I RODE THE TRIUMPH! IT STARTED ON THE FIRST KICK AFTER BEING STORED FOR FIVE YEARS! The frame on this bike is a … Continue reading
Recently, I received this rifle to bed and refinish. I made made a few new parts for the harness. Not only do I do woodwork, I also do metal work. Another project is in the books! Soon to be shipped … Continue reading
Off-Set Sights are great when you can see better out of you non-dominant eye…. and you want to continue shooting. I make also make off-set scope mounts to go with the sights.
EDIT: NEW LINK PROVIDED As you know I had my hand in building this year's Palma/F-TR Raffle Rifle. All proceeds go to the Palma Teams. No longer do you have to go to the matches for a chance to win. … Continue reading
Three pieces of wood were selected for this project and set out to view. It was an unusual day in New Mexico as it rained. The piece of wood that the customer selected was not necessarily the one that I … Continue reading
This Rifle was previously won in 2007. It is 10 years to the date from when I built it that I've refinished it.
One of the Stocks has turned out to be a beautiful piece of exhibition grade Claro walnut. The other one is a piece of Claro Walnut that had a huge knot in the back of the stock that looks like … Continue reading
More work completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
Precision Turbo Action
Trudie used her favorite sling rifle. I re-barreled the rifle for her last year. She shot 112 X's out of 180 shots. That is 62% X's. Lige used a spruce stock, that I made for him a few years ago.
A special thank you to Tom Alves for the Trigger donation and Gary LaValley from Phoenix Precision for the Phoenix rear sight donation. This stock can also be used for F/TR. it will be at the Spirit of America Match … Continue reading