Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Clifford Pierson #3 Rifle For Sale
- Modifying Prone fiberglass stock for adjustable cheekpiece
- Koa Turbo V2 Left Handed Rimfire Rifle
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
- NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
- Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- Wildcat Match
- For Sale: Stocks
- Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
- Had Some Fun Yesterday!
- More to come… stay tuned!
Author Archives: Sue
Congratulations to Trudie Faye for winning the Rocky Mountain Palma match in Raton last week and also to Jim Gaines for winning the Santa Fe trails long range match. They were both shooting Doan Trevor custom rifles.
Bedding and stocking progress
Krieger barrel 13 twist. Very close to a new barrel. Barely used. Remington long action with sleeve. New Pacific Tool and Gauge bolt and firing pin. Doan Trevor stock with adjustable cheekpiece and buttplate. This is from my personal collection. … Continue reading
Condition is 97% or better. Barely handled and still retains the original satin finish. 27-3/4″ barrel with modified choke. $600 plus shipping.
Congratulations to Ron for winning the Rocky Mountain State Regional yesterday, using a Doan Trevor built rifle. The original stock was repaired back in 2015. Three weeks ago I re-barreled it with a HART BARREL that Ron had won at … Continue reading
I’ve been working on this for awhile. I finished it. These are the legs of the trophy they are made from leftover stock pieces from fellow shooters. More pictures of the trophy in process. Finished Trophy. And my name is … Continue reading
Here’s what has been going with the Trophy. Still need to find a brass figurine of a Wildcat. While working, I realized the Lones Wigger has won the Western Wildcat 8 times.
I’ve been working on the trophy. I need to find a fierce brass wildcat aka bobcat. All the ones I’ve found are too cute. Let me know if you have seen one. Thanks!
Here’s a nice piece of Walnut. It is multi-colored, has strong grain with flowers and little burls.
I played hooky for a few minute from wood and metal working! Click this link to see: I RODE THE TRIUMPH! IT STARTED ON THE FIRST KICK AFTER BEING STORED FOR FIVE YEARS! The frame on this bike is a … Continue reading
Recently, I received this rifle to bed and refinish. I made made a few new parts for the harness. Not only do I do woodwork, I also do metal work. Another project is in the books! Soon to be shipped … Continue reading
Off-Set Sights are great when you can see better out of you non-dominant eye…. and you want to continue shooting. I make also make off-set scope mounts to go with the sights.
EDIT: NEW LINK PROVIDED As you know I had my hand in building this year's Palma/F-TR Raffle Rifle. All proceeds go to the Palma Teams. No longer do you have to go to the matches for a chance to win. … Continue reading
Three pieces of wood were selected for this project and set out to view. It was an unusual day in New Mexico as it rained. The piece of wood that the customer selected was not necessarily the one that I … Continue reading
This Rifle was previously won in 2007. It is 10 years to the date from when I built it that I've refinished it.
One of the Stocks has turned out to be a beautiful piece of exhibition grade Claro walnut. The other one is a piece of Claro Walnut that had a huge knot in the back of the stock that looks like … Continue reading
More work completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
Precision Turbo Action
Trudie used her favorite sling rifle. I re-barreled the rifle for her last year. She shot 112 X's out of 180 shots. That is 62% X's. Lige used a spruce stock, that I made for him a few years ago.
A special thank you to Tom Alves for the Trigger donation and Gary LaValley from Phoenix Precision for the Phoenix rear sight donation. This stock can also be used for F/TR. it will be at the Spirit of America Match … Continue reading
Still carving……. more pics