Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Completed: Palma .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Offset Sights
- Update #2: Palma .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Update: Palma Rifle .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Palma Rifle .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Savage 112 FTR Completed
- American Walnut Eliseo Pistol Grip
- FTR 112 Savage
- FOR SALE: Koa, Purple Heart and Maple Laminate Stock
- Left Handed Grip
- Anschutz 1413 Stock Accepts Quadlite Action
- Koa Pistol Grip for a Tube Gun
- RIP Joe Farmer
- New English Walnut Custom Stock for 77 Ruger Rifle
- Offset Sight – Custom
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Congratulations Jim Gaines
- Did Anschutz copy my design for Pistol Grips?
- Jerry Tierney Trophy
- Finished FTR rifle stock
- Stock for FTR Rifle
- Berger Southwest national match
- English Walnut F- Class Low Rider Stock with Barnard Action
- Two Will McCloskey F-Class Stocks
- Block of Maple from Vermont for a Turbo Action
- Silhouette Koa Stock for an Anschutz Action
- Pearl Harbor Remembered
- New Life for a BSA Martini
- English Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- Little Burls in an Exteme piece of Claro Walnut
- English Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- McMillan Open Class Stock
- Stock for a Defiant Action
- Claro Walnut F-Tr / Palma Stock
- Throwback Thursday: Camp Perry 1996
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian!
- Way Back Wednesday
- Offset Sites
- Rocky Mountain Palma/Santa Fe Regional 2016
- Making Rear Offset Sights!
- Finished Bastogne Rifle
- Finished Claro F-Class
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut #3
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut #2
- Happy Belated Fourth of July.
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut
- Thanks to the Wildcat Shooters!
- Seko Extractor
Author Archives: Sue
Here is a picture of the final sanding. And the pictures of the completed project. The chopping board with the Walnut and cherry stripes was completed at the same time. (Clare loves it!)
I used a Scott Riles front sight and adapted it to the front offset arm. I have made the rear adjustable for pupillary distance. As usual, in my eagerness to get to to it’s owner, I forgot to take finished … Continue reading
I’ve inletted for the trigger guard. I’ve installed the rail. Added vents…. as Steve McGee called them Buick Portals… Or as us old guys call them Camp Perry Drain Holes… I’ve started sanding and the burls/flowers are filling in quite … Continue reading
I added a feed ramp. Did some inletting. Did the bedding and added three pillars.
This Bastogne Walnut stock (selected by the owner) is filled with little burls and fiddleback. It is also quilted. It is light in color. It can be difficult to work with because of the e we changing grain. A challenge … Continue reading
Always remember this day. I flew my flag my flag today. My Father-In-Law landed on Omaha. Thank you to Ron Piotrowski for bringing back the Utah Beach sand.
I have completed the Savage FTR. Unfortunately, I was so eager to get it shipped to its owner that I forgot to take completed photos. Here are some more in-progress photos.
This is a custom Grip. I make them to fit each of my customers hands. No matter what size. All I require is a tracing of your hand, just like in kindergarten when we all made turkeys! This will also … Continue reading
I’ll be adding an adjustable cheekpiece with magnets, so it can be removed. I’ll will, also be adding an adjustable buttplate. Will be modifying the rear bag rider.
Joe Farmer – Fellow Shooter and Rifle Builder……………… Joe Farmer Smallbore Prone Shooting’s Rip Van Winkle By Hap Rocketto Joe Farmer, who passed away on April 30, 2017, was raised in Rifle, Colorado and, perhaps, that is all … Continue reading
I have offset rifle sights available now. Both for scopes and iron sights. I will need to know your pupillary distance, and whether your stock has adjustments in it to get the proper fit and customize for you. Smallbore, hi … Continue reading
These scope mounts allow the shooter to mount the scope offset so that the opposite eye can be used for sighting. I am also including a picture of the iron sights. These are all custom items. I’ve been meaning to … Continue reading
Jim shot a 1600 and won the optical class of the 2017 Wildcat Rifle Match shooting a Doan Trevor Rifle.
Here is the new Anschutz Pistol Grip for $325.00 Does that look similar to the grips that I have been making since 2002? That’s fifteen years? This is the pistol grip that I have been making all along for … Continue reading
Will be presented at the Sacramento March Madness rifle match. I recently finished this Memorial trophy.
Bedding an Anschutz 2000 carbon fiber stock
How do you change a blank into a Mc Trudie stock? The bluish colored stock in the photo is a Mc Trudie pattern which is a Steve McGee pattern with a smaller pistol grip and the stock is lighter (I’ve … Continue reading
Getting things done for the match his taken precedence over posting. Here are some of the latest projects.
I found it necessary to laminate pieces on the side to get the correct width to make this stock wide enough for F class. I was able to use some of the excess wood from the stock to match the … Continue reading
These two stocks are new production blanks from Will McCloskey. They are unique because they use nicely figured wood on the outside panels. I like this method and I have used it for years because it is very stable. I’ve … Continue reading
A friend sent be a beautiful block of quilted fiddle back Maple and a picture. This is what I came up with… I also barreled it with a Hart Rimfire Barrel.
A customer came to me wanting to know if I could build a stock that was 2 pounds or less. I used the Koa because it is a lower specific gravity than Walnut (which makes it lighter) and stronger. I was … Continue reading