Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
Tag Archives: Woodworking
VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
Here’s part one of a video on duplicating two walnut stocks that I’m working on. There will be a part 2 of this video and more related videos. Please subscribe and click the notification bell to see upcoming videos.
Posted in Benchrest / Bench Rifle, F-Class, F-Class Open, F-TR, Rifle Building Tagged Claro Walnut, Duplicating, Fiddleback, Woodworking Leave a comment
Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action – Long Range Palma Rifle
I used Thuya Burl has the pistol grip cap and Blood Wood as an accent stripe. Also, I added a shadow line that matches the flow of the stippling on the pistol grip.
Posted in Long Range, Palma, Rifle Building, Stocks, Target Shooting Tagged barnard action, blood wood, thuya burl, Woodworking Leave a comment
Rosewood Grips for an Eliseo Tube Gun or AR-15
This grips are made from King’s Wood, it’s a form of Rosewood. These were custom fit to the owner, therefore they were completely hand-carved.
Posted in Grips, Long Range, Tube Gun Tagged AR15, ar15 grip, custom grips, eliseo, gary eliseo, Grips, handcarved grip, longrange shooting, rosewood, wood grip, Woodworking 3 Comments
Gustin Canted Rifle Stock Preparation for Duplicating
Due to the shape and configuration of the stock, another piece of wood needed to be laminated to the blank. Steve McGee supplied the original blank.
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged Woodworking Leave a comment
English Walnut Pistol Grips
To be used on one of Gary Eliseo’s Tube Guns. These are some of the leftover pieces that I glued together from the 52 Sporter. The owner was interested to see if I could make some matching grips for his … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged AR15, CSS Stock, Grips, T2K, Tubb Gun, Tube Gun, Woodworking Leave a comment
Why a Custom Rifle Stock is so Expensive
I’ve been drying this blank for over a year and a few days ago I cut it to rough shape. After it was cut, it started ‘checking’. You just never know when this will happen, and it can ruin a … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged Bedding, CSS Stock, Inletting, Woodworking Leave a comment
Duplicating a Thumbhole Rifle Stock
Duplicating a Thumbhole Rifle Stock of Unknown Origin
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged Woodworking 2 Comments
Carving Shadowline English Walnut Palma Rifle
Posted in Long Range, Palma, Rifle Building Tagged Woodworking Leave a comment
Shaping Cheekpiece for English Walnut Palma Rifle
Getting ready to put shadowline on cheekpiece
Posted in Cheekpiece, Long Range, Palma, Rifle Building Tagged Woodworking Leave a comment
Inletting for Trigger Guard and Forend Rail ~ English Walnut Palma Rifle
Posted in Inletting, Palma, Rifle Building Tagged Inletting, Woodworking Leave a comment
Bedding English Walnut Palma Rifle
Posted in Long Range, Palma, Rifle Building Tagged Bedding, Machining, Woodworking Leave a comment