Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
- Fiddleback American Walnut FTR Stock for a Stiller TAK 30 Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback for a Barnard Action
- Rosewood Grips for Eliseo / AR15’s / Tubb Rifles
- Successfully Hypnotized Lobster
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action – Long Range Palma Rifle
- FOR SALE: Size 38 10X Shooting Coat
- Rosewood Grips for an Eliseo Tube Gun or AR-15
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- Mausingfield/ America Rifle an English Walnut Stock
- New Grip Design for Tube Guns and AR-15s
- American Walnut F-Class Stock with Figured English & Claro Walnut Inlay on Forend
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action
- Building a spinning wheel
- Thumb wheels for adjustable Cheekpiece
- Left Handed Grips for Eliseo Stocks, Tube and Tubb Guns
- Will Work For Air-Conditioning!
- Koa with Purple Heart & Maple Stock in a Swindlehurst Action
- Koa Purple Heart and Maple Stock for a High Power Swindlehurst Action
- Mcmillan A5 Bedding For Barnard Action FTR
- Stolle Panda Action on a Claro Walnut FTR Stock
- MORE PHOTOS: 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: FTR Stock for a Sako 85/ Johnny Byer Stock Blank
- Repurposing an Ian Robertson Stock
- FTR Stock for a Sako 85 Action
- Original McMillan Stock with Tikka Action
- Final Claro walnut and Barnard Action Stock pics
- Bad Day at Black Rock
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- F Class Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- F-Class Stock for BAT Action
- FINISHED: Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents – Lefthanded
- Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents
- FINISHED: Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Finished: Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- In Progress: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
Author Archives: Doan
This is a piece of Claro Walnut with a lot of fiddleback for a Barnard Action. This will be used for long range with a sling. This is fiddleback through and through… stem to stern.
I received this stock and it was covered with faux carbon fiber tape. While taping the tape off I discovered it was previous painted Lapua Blue. It had a drop port in it. I had to fill where the trigger … Continue reading
Worked on this last week. I have inletted the magazine so that it can be used as a repeater / Across the Course.
A huge shout out to Accurate Shooter for this article!! Click HERE for the article. Thank you for all your kind words! Doan, Sue and Clare
Spring has sprung in Albuquerque. In reality, we only had one day of Spring.. yesterday was in the 90. So, Summer is here, and the portable AC has been taken out of storage and is back in the workshop. Here … Continue reading
This grip was made from a block of Dalbergia Maritima. It is extreme dense, but easy to cut on the band saw. Works well with a #50 wood rasp and files. It’s sands well, but the dust sticks to everything … Continue reading
I used Thuya Burl has the pistol grip cap and Blood Wood as an accent stripe. Also, I added a shadow line that matches the flow of the stippling on the pistol grip.
This is not a pretty, pretty princess coat. This is a coat for someone who wants to shoot good offhand. I used it from 1980-2005. Structural stitching is very good. There is some cosmetic wearing on the quilting. Sleeves are … Continue reading
This grips are made from King’s Wood, it’s a form of Rosewood. These were custom fit to the owner, therefore they were completely hand-carved.
This is a highly figured piece of English Walnut with burls and flowers. Along the bottom of the stock there’s a burl/flower that looks like an owl and one side looks like the Sandia Mountains. This is in 30 PCR. … Continue reading
I’ve changed the design to incorporate a “grip” area for a straight up hand position, still allowing for thumb place on the other side of the grip.
The owner has 3 actions with the same barrel block mounting system. He wanted to be able to use one stock. I built a bedding system that would accomplish this task. The two pieces of Claro Walnut on the forend … Continue reading
This action has been really fun to work on. I think I’ve done 5 of these KK500 retrofits. Seeings how this action is meant to go in a metal stock, there’s quite a few modifications and measurements needed to make … Continue reading
This is a Left-handed American Walnut stock with a Barnard Action. This rifle is for a Palma shooter. He cut his own trees down, made some blanks for me. I made him a stock. This has a bedding block with … Continue reading
Luke brought me this rifle. It had a minor problem, I repaired it and got it ready for him.
sanding, adding proprietary finish, stippling, action screws cut to length and heads finished. Final pics.
Raffle tickets will be available soon . At this time the rifle is on the way to the spirit of America match. It will be at the Spirit of America Match delivered by Oliver Milanovic. Pictures to follow in a … Continue reading
Stock has been inletted and bedded.
It’s not that different from a thumbwheel. I will be starting on the base as soon as I am caught up with stock work.
Taking a solid barstock, knurling, tappingand machining the thumb wheels into shape.
Theses grips will work for all metal guns. Anything that takes an AR grip. All custom fit. Craved to fit shooter’s hand. These to grip… one is English Walnut the other is Clark Walnut.