Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- FTR Stock with Barnard Action Rosewood Pistol Grip Cap
- Updating a K. Kenyon Trigger for a 52 Winchester
- Palma rifle with Stolle Panda action with highly figured walnut stock
- Repaired Swindlehurst smallbore rifle stock
- Target Rifle Stock for K31 Straight Pull
- Claro Walnut Sunburst Pattern Rifle Stock Final Pics
- Inletting F Open Class Rifle Stock
- Claro Walnut with Sunburst Pattern
- Final Pictures: Open F Class Burl to English Walnut Barnard Action
- Final Pictures: Sako Action in English Walnut
- Open F-Class Stock with Graft Piece of Wood Barnard Action
- Sako Action in an English Walnut Stock.
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- FINISHED: Walther KK 500 Action Bedded in an English Walnut Stock
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- Work continues on bedding a Walther KK 500 into an English Walnut stock
- Walther KK 500 Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Palma Rifle with Stolle Big Bore Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Rejuvenating & Upcycling an International Stock with a Witchita Action
- Barry Smith
- Lots of Misc Triggers for sale
- U-25 USA Palma Team Raffle Rifle Completed
- Stock for a Winchester Model 70 with a Modified Cheekpiece
- 2 McMillan Stocks F-Class and F/TR
- Clifford Pierson #3 Rifle For Sale
- Modifying Prone fiberglass stock for adjustable cheekpiece
- Koa Turbo V2 Left Handed Rimfire Rifle
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
Author Archives: Doan
While working on the cheekpiece many burls (flowers) were revealed. Also, did some lightening on the forend, so that a heavier barrel could be used in the future.
The trigger shoe on the original Kenyon triggers do not fit well when 52’s are put into different stocks. The only solution is to add a trigger shoe that can be adjusted for different positions. To do this the trigger … Continue reading
The 31 has a long tang And a long tang on the trigger guard. I found a Cloward Dunlap pattern that would fit
You are not seeing double. These are two stocks that are supposed to be as identical as I could get them…… one is for midrange and the other is long range. When I got done I thought I had double … Continue reading
Started this stock for a Borden Rimrock Action.
I mistakenly called this stock a graft wood stock. It’s not. It’s a piece of Burl that leads into English Walnut. Note that there are 3 action screws. The middle screw works like a recoil lug. This is a very … Continue reading
Here are the final pictures of this rifle. Hart Barrel. 6mm BR Improved.
In order to make some stocks wide enough (it’s getting harder to find 3″ wide wood for stocks) I need to get creative. Here, I have laminated a piece of English Walnut to either side of the fore-end of this … Continue reading
This is a Sako Action imbedded in an English Walnut Stock. This is for Open F-Class Mid-Range. This is low profile. Due to the width of the stock, to widened it, I laminated a piece to either side and put … Continue reading
We’ve added even more stuff! CLICK HERE!!!! Please call 714-457-5566 if you have any questions. Thanks, Doan
Here are the finished photos. This is a English Walnut Stock fitted with a Walther KK 500 using a bedding block. I did a lot of machining to make it all mesh together. Once I get it in the wood … Continue reading
Just added new items: CLICK HERE!!
Final inletting for trigger, bedding screw escutcheons, trigger guard and trigger extension.
This is a very unique action of the highest quality. It normally goes in a metal stock, but in this case I’m adapting it to a wood stock. I had to make a bedding block that matches the metal stock … Continue reading
Here are some photos from the beginning of the build to finished. Also, I barreled this rifle with a Krieger 13 twist barrel.
When these stocks hit the market in the 70’s they were much like platform shoes. All form and no function. Also, like platform shoes, they were tippy. I did a little redesigning to make it more functionable. I took the … Continue reading
June 22, 1939 – September 28, 2018 RIP My Dear Friend
See http://www.doantrevor.com in the For Sale page. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just call or text me 714-457-5566.
In the first two pictures you can see how I modified the template. Second picture shows the blank clamped together. Third shows duplication. Fourth, fifth and six shows the modified blank. One of them shows the bedding of the model … Continue reading
I’ve completed the bedding job on these two rifles for Derek. The F Class stock was modified by McMillan to shoot F/TR. The F/TR stock was modified with a monorail by McMillan. I did minor modifications to the two stocks … Continue reading