Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Completed: Palma .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Offset Sights
- Update #2: Palma .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Update: Palma Rifle .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Palma Rifle .223 Bastogne Walnut
- Savage 112 FTR Completed
- American Walnut Eliseo Pistol Grip
- FTR 112 Savage
- FOR SALE: Koa, Purple Heart and Maple Laminate Stock
- Left Handed Grip
- Anschutz 1413 Stock Accepts Quadlite Action
- Koa Pistol Grip for a Tube Gun
- RIP Joe Farmer
- New English Walnut Custom Stock for 77 Ruger Rifle
- Offset Sight – Custom
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Congratulations Jim Gaines
- Did Anschutz copy my design for Pistol Grips?
- Jerry Tierney Trophy
- Finished FTR rifle stock
- Stock for FTR Rifle
- Berger Southwest national match
- English Walnut F- Class Low Rider Stock with Barnard Action
- Two Will McCloskey F-Class Stocks
- Block of Maple from Vermont for a Turbo Action
- Silhouette Koa Stock for an Anschutz Action
- Pearl Harbor Remembered
- New Life for a BSA Martini
- English Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- Little Burls in an Exteme piece of Claro Walnut
- English Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- McMillan Open Class Stock
- Stock for a Defiant Action
- Claro Walnut F-Tr / Palma Stock
- Throwback Thursday: Camp Perry 1996
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian!
- Way Back Wednesday
- Offset Sites
- Rocky Mountain Palma/Santa Fe Regional 2016
- Making Rear Offset Sights!
- Finished Bastogne Rifle
- Finished Claro F-Class
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut #3
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut #2
- Happy Belated Fourth of July.
- Two Open F Class Stocks ~ Bastogne And Claro Walnut
- Thanks to the Wildcat Shooters!
- Seko Extractor
Author Archives: Doan
This stock needs a home. I duplicated this a couple years ago. Recently, I decides to put in an adjustable cheek piece with magnets and an adjustable buttplate. The two outside pieces are fancy koa. Contact me for more information. … Continue reading
Are you looking for a Left Handed Grip for a Tube Gun??!! Yes, I have them. If you need one let me know. Thanks, Doan
*Action location for trigger location is important depending on the size of people’s hands and fingers.* Note the stock has to be filled with material in the holes from the factory. Then you have to figure out the placement … Continue reading
I keep duplicated grips on hand. When a very custom job arises, I am able to go from block to grip entirely by hand. Especially, if it is a rare or choice piece of wood. Recently this occasion came … Continue reading
As some of you know my daughter Clare has been out here visiting. She found some old-ish photos. This one is from the Liverpool, NY Rifle Club. (Clare reminded me how she froze her tuckus off many winters at this … Continue reading
Congratulations to Trudie Fay, Derek Rodgers, Jim Gaines, Dean Wheeler and the rest of the amazing shooters that shot some of the rifles that I have built and/or fine-tuned! If you have been left out, I’m suffering from CRS! Please … Continue reading
The Claro stock is getting finished up. The Bastogne is progressing well.
Clare and I watch the fireworks listening to her friend Bill sing the national anthem. Here’s the video of him singing it:
Hello Everyone. I put a video of my bike up on YouTube. Please take a look.
Hi Everyone. I’ve been slowed down for the last couple weeks. Albuquerque was hit with one heck of cold session. We all got it. We’ll be back to our normal posting schedule soon. Question. Anyone going to the Berger Match … Continue reading
This stock is a duplicate of the owner’s high power Palma rifle. He wanted the same look and configuration on both stocks. These are some of the during construction photos. You can see some of the bedding process, note that … Continue reading
On September 2nd, 1945 the end of World War II happened. Today, I’m going to share some family photos to commemorate this day. Here is a picture of my uncle, Leander Lachance (L.L.) Doan receiving the French Legion of Honor. Note … Continue reading
I am in the process of bedding, weighing all of the parts, and finishing the stock. It will be painted Lapua blue. The goal is to have a finished weight of approximately 4 pounds. The problem is that the finish … Continue reading
Carving pistol grip cap
Stolle Action McMillan stock. Just at 18 pounds
One of the problems on old Kenyon triggers is the trigger placement. If you have small hands, reaching the trigger is a problem. Making the trigger shoe movable solves the problem.