Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
- Fiddleback American Walnut FTR Stock for a Stiller TAK 30 Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback for a Barnard Action
- Rosewood Grips for Eliseo / AR15’s / Tubb Rifles
- Successfully Hypnotized Lobster
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action – Long Range Palma Rifle
- FOR SALE: Size 38 10X Shooting Coat
- Rosewood Grips for an Eliseo Tube Gun or AR-15
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- Mausingfield/ America Rifle an English Walnut Stock
- New Grip Design for Tube Guns and AR-15s
- American Walnut F-Class Stock with Figured English & Claro Walnut Inlay on Forend
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
Author Archives: Doan
These three picture are of my uncle L.L Doan, Chiang Kai Shek and Eisenhower. My uncle helped write the Peace Accord with General Wong (sitting to the left of Chaing Kai Shek). I believe the treaty was signed by both … Continue reading
This is the clear coat I use on laminate stocks. It’s now $100 for the 2 cans.
Finished this Myrtle stock with a Barnard action last week.
I added third action screw in the middle. Bonus picture of the Bike, it’s still up For Sale.
Here are some pictures of the Palma Rifle with a Turkish Walnut Stock.
This is an extremely rare action. The action is very similar to a Winchester 52. This FTR stock is right hand, but the action is left handed. When complete it will be able to shoot from the bench. This rife … Continue reading
Another beautiful piece of wood to work on.
This is the 3rd installment my 52C Winchester project. Finally, the action and the stock has come together. There’s a scope rail that has to be made to fit on the action. Soon, I’ll find scope and test this one … Continue reading
I’ve been shooting a 37 Remington for over 20 years. It’s been extreme accurate with the Hart Barrel. Others that have shot this same model have been set records that will never be broken. It’s not the easiest rifle to … Continue reading
I put a moveable trigger shoe on a Wright Allen trigger. Also, made a feed ramp and made a recoil lug. The recoil lug on the original 52 Winchester sometimes isn’t deep enough to do the job properly. Here in … Continue reading
Updating Palma Rifle to shoot FTR. Installed magnets in cheekpiece. Made a rear slide to ride rear bag.
Her 2nd California Bear!
She won a California Bear.
I have new blanks in the shop. Take a look. There are 2 pictures of each blank. #1-#3: These are Turkish Walnut #4: This one is English Walnut #5: This one is Koa
Worked on this stock last week. It’s chambered for a .223.
I’ve been working on another grip.
I finished this up on Christmas Morning before Clare and Jonathon arrived. Pre-64 Winchesters require a magazine box to feed the ammo, therefore these take a little bit more work. Happy New Years to all of you and your families.
This piece of wood was a bit of a challenge. The grain is absolutely stunning, but since it’s not straight sanding it made the wood “fray”. Totally worth it in the end! It’s a V-Block for a Barnard.
Warner # 1 Sight Rear Sight: Low mileage, Excellent condition, comes with sunshade and rear aperture. Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight: 3/4 inch barrel escutcheon, 4-6mm aperture, .5 diopter lens, excellent condition, front and rear sunshades. Both together $950.00 + … Continue reading
Last week was the Spirit of America Math in Raton. It was a great time shooting and seeing everybody. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Below are photo of some of the winners: Trudie Fay – High Senior – Grand Aggragate & High Senior Jerry … Continue reading
Back in February we rescued a puppy found in a barn. We named him Barney. He’s a very inquisitive and happy puppy. Apparently, he’s my new shooting coach. Checking my shooting position and natural point of aim.
Here’s part one of a video on duplicating two walnut stocks that I’m working on. There will be a part 2 of this video and more related videos. Please subscribe and click the notification bell to see upcoming videos.
This McMillian Stock was bedded for an Anschutz 2000. I filled it in with bedding compound and bedded for the Voodoo Action. Also, had to get a color kit from McMillan to match the original colors of the stock. Then, … Continue reading