Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Final: Claro Walnut with Barnard Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action with Bedding Block
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
- Final: Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action Final Pics
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action
- Pillar Bedding for a Savage Palma Rifle
- Finished: English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Stuff For Sale
- Wood Grip
- Happy Birthday, Doan!
- Finished work on F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- More stuff for sale!
- LINK FIXED. Items for Sale.
- Continuing work on a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Finished Claro Walnut for 40x Smallbore
- Beginning of a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Gold Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Remington 40x Claro Walnut Prone Stock for Smallbore
- Fiddlebacked Claro Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Breathing New Life into Old Wood
- Final Pictures of F-Class BAT Action and Stock
- Anschutz Cheek Adjuster
- Work Continues onF-Class MB BAT Action
- F-Class for BAT Action
- Sometimes you have to do something different…..
- Nicely Figured Walnut for Barnard Action
- Walther KK500 Forend
- FTR Stock with Barnard Action Rosewood Pistol Grip Cap
- Updating a K. Kenyon Trigger for a 52 Winchester
- Palma rifle with Stolle Panda action with highly figured walnut stock
- Repaired Swindlehurst smallbore rifle stock
- Target Rifle Stock for K31 Straight Pull
- Claro Walnut Sunburst Pattern Rifle Stock Final Pics
- Inletting F Open Class Rifle Stock
- Claro Walnut with Sunburst Pattern
- Final Pictures: Open F Class Burl to English Walnut Barnard Action
- Final Pictures: Sako Action in English Walnut
- Open F-Class Stock with Graft Piece of Wood Barnard Action
- Sako Action in an English Walnut Stock.
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- FINISHED: Walther KK 500 Action Bedded in an English Walnut Stock
- UPDATED: For Sale Page
- Work continues on bedding a Walther KK 500 into an English Walnut stock
Category Archives: Target Shooting
Here is a video showing feeding and ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine. Installed by me. DISCLAIMER: I am right handed. This rifle is left handed. 🙂
I’ve putting Clare to work, she shot and edited a video for me. This is a simplified version of what actually happens when I go through this process. A lot of these tools I made myself years ago, before they … Continue reading
Final completed weight is approximately 4 pounds including all adjustments. There is a fine line between the super lightweight stocks, and the correct balance required to shoot well. Not all super lightweight stocks will have the best feel and shoot … Continue reading
Since so many of these rifles are different shapes and configurations, it is preferable to custom make each trigger guard to fit the individual rifle, rather than trying to find a supply source. That way, after the bedding is complete, … Continue reading
It is difficult when working with some of these stocks to get a long enough extension that will be short enough and long enough at the same time for offhand and prone shooting. A telescoping extension piece for the buttplate … Continue reading
This is the start of chambering a rimfire target rifle for smallbore. It is important to get everything on center for accuracy. I am doing this with a 4 jaw chuck. After adjustment, it is now on center and ready … Continue reading
This was a McMillan blank which I inletted, pillar bedded with 3 pillars and added a recoil lug, and I also painted it Candy Apple Red. It will be used for open F-Class. It’s chambered it a 7mm Shehane. … Continue reading
Grip fits Eliseo Tube Gun or would fit AR-15’s or Tubb Gun
This was a fun job and a change from target shooting, but the challenge was to replace the stock and forend and keep the authenticity and patina of a gun that is over a hundred years old. Too shiny is … Continue reading
The reason for cutting this wedge shaped (or tapered) slot is to prevent the center column from crashing when the hold down screw is loosened, causing black finger disease. I’ve noticed that some F-Class shooters have injured fingers.