Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Palma Rifle with Stolle Big Bore Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Rejuvenating & Upcycling an International Stock with a Witchita Action
- Barry Smith
- Lots of Misc Triggers for sale
- U-25 USA Palma Team Raffle Rifle Completed
- Stock for a Winchester Model 70 with a Modified Cheekpiece
- 2 McMillan Stocks F-Class and F/TR
- Clifford Pierson #3 Rifle For Sale
- Modifying Prone fiberglass stock for adjustable cheekpiece
- Koa Turbo V2 Left Handed Rimfire Rifle
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
Category Archives: Target Shooting
Here is a video showing feeding and ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine. Installed by me. DISCLAIMER: I am right handed. This rifle is left handed. 🙂
I’ve putting Clare to work, she shot and edited a video for me. This is a simplified version of what actually happens when I go through this process. A lot of these tools I made myself years ago, before they … Continue reading
Final completed weight is approximately 4 pounds including all adjustments. There is a fine line between the super lightweight stocks, and the correct balance required to shoot well. Not all super lightweight stocks will have the best feel and shoot … Continue reading
Since so many of these rifles are different shapes and configurations, it is preferable to custom make each trigger guard to fit the individual rifle, rather than trying to find a supply source. That way, after the bedding is complete, … Continue reading
It is difficult when working with some of these stocks to get a long enough extension that will be short enough and long enough at the same time for offhand and prone shooting. A telescoping extension piece for the buttplate … Continue reading
This is the start of chambering a rimfire target rifle for smallbore. It is important to get everything on center for accuracy. I am doing this with a 4 jaw chuck. After adjustment, it is now on center and ready … Continue reading
This was a McMillan blank which I inletted, pillar bedded with 3 pillars and added a recoil lug, and I also painted it Candy Apple Red. It will be used for open F-Class. It’s chambered it a 7mm Shehane. … Continue reading
Grip fits Eliseo Tube Gun or would fit AR-15’s or Tubb Gun
This was a fun job and a change from target shooting, but the challenge was to replace the stock and forend and keep the authenticity and patina of a gun that is over a hundred years old. Too shiny is … Continue reading
The reason for cutting this wedge shaped (or tapered) slot is to prevent the center column from crashing when the hold down screw is loosened, causing black finger disease. I’ve noticed that some F-Class shooters have injured fingers.