Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
- NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
- Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- Wildcat Match
- For Sale: Stocks
- Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
- Had Some Fun Yesterday!
- More to come… stay tuned!
- Anschutz Biathlon Rifle
- A Completed Set of Off-Set Sights for Another Happy Shooter
- Raffle Rifle Tickets!
Monthly Archives: January 2015
March 4 -6 1960 Spalding Gray, (Spud Gray), (actor and writer and high school buddy) and I decided to go to Boston to visit friends at Babson College. We started hitchhiking in our first ride took us to Ossipee New … Continue reading
Note that the piece of Ebony is to fill the gap between the low rider extender and the stock . And it matches the pistol grip and the other pieces of ebony inlay.
Final completed weight is approximately 4 pounds including all adjustments. There is a fine line between the super lightweight stocks, and the correct balance required to shoot well. Not all super lightweight stocks will have the best feel and shoot … Continue reading
I am converting this stock into a low rider with a titanium adapter. What a beautiful piece of wood this is!
I am in the process of bedding, weighing all of the parts, and finishing the stock. It will be painted Lapua blue. The goal is to have a finished weight of approximately 4 pounds. The problem is that the finish … Continue reading
Back in October an amazing thing happened, Derek Rodgers set a new 1000-yard National Record at the Arizona Long Range Regional in Phoenix. His rifle was built by me, Doan Trevor. See here: https://doantrevor.com/2013/09/29/national-rifle-champion-trades-chickens-for-rilebuilding/ It was an honor to build … Continue reading
One is a light weight F-TR Spruce stock. The other is a fine piece a English Walnut. During the duplicating process I took the F-TR rear slide off the template to make the walnut prone stock.