Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- MORE PHOTOS: 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: FTR Stock for a Sako 85/ Johnny Byer Stock Blank
- Repurposing an Ian Robertson Stock
- FTR Stock for a Sako 85 Action
- Original McMillan Stock with Tikka Action
- Final Claro walnut and Barnard Action Stock pics
- Bad Day at Black Rock
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- F Class Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- F-Class Stock for BAT Action
- FINISHED: Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents – Lefthanded
- Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents
- FINISHED: Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Finished: Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- In Progress: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Reworking a CZ 457 Match Target Rifle Stock into a F-Class/ARA Stock
- Finished Pictures of “Updating an older McMillan F-Class Stock”
- Updating an older F-Class McMillian Stock
- Final: Claro Walnut with Barnard Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action with Bedding Block
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
- Final: Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action Final Pics
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action
- Pillar Bedding for a Savage Palma Rifle
- Finished: English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Stuff For Sale
- Wood Grip
- Happy Birthday, Doan!
- Finished work on F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- More stuff for sale!
- LINK FIXED. Items for Sale.
- Continuing work on a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Finished Claro Walnut for 40x Smallbore
- Beginning of a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Gold Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Remington 40x Claro Walnut Prone Stock for Smallbore
- Fiddlebacked Claro Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
Monthly Archives: January 2015
March 4 -6 1960 Spalding Gray, (Spud Gray), (actor and writer and high school buddy) and I decided to go to Boston to visit friends at Babson College. We started hitchhiking in our first ride took us to Ossipee New … Continue reading
Note that the piece of Ebony is to fill the gap between the low rider extender and the stock . And it matches the pistol grip and the other pieces of ebony inlay.
Final completed weight is approximately 4 pounds including all adjustments. There is a fine line between the super lightweight stocks, and the correct balance required to shoot well. Not all super lightweight stocks will have the best feel and shoot … Continue reading
I am converting this stock into a low rider with a titanium adapter. What a beautiful piece of wood this is!
I am in the process of bedding, weighing all of the parts, and finishing the stock. It will be painted Lapua blue. The goal is to have a finished weight of approximately 4 pounds. The problem is that the finish … Continue reading
Back in October an amazing thing happened, Derek Rodgers set a new 1000-yard National Record at the Arizona Long Range Regional in Phoenix. His rifle was built by me, Doan Trevor. See here: https://doantrevor.com/2013/09/29/national-rifle-champion-trades-chickens-for-rilebuilding/ It was an honor to build … Continue reading
One is a light weight F-TR Spruce stock. The other is a fine piece a English Walnut. During the duplicating process I took the F-TR rear slide off the template to make the walnut prone stock.