Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
- Fiddleback American Walnut FTR Stock for a Stiller TAK 30 Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback for a Barnard Action
- Rosewood Grips for Eliseo / AR15’s / Tubb Rifles
- Successfully Hypnotized Lobster
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action – Long Range Palma Rifle
- FOR SALE: Size 38 10X Shooting Coat
- Rosewood Grips for an Eliseo Tube Gun or AR-15
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- Mausingfield/ America Rifle an English Walnut Stock
- New Grip Design for Tube Guns and AR-15s
- American Walnut F-Class Stock with Figured English & Claro Walnut Inlay on Forend
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action
- Building a spinning wheel
- Thumb wheels for adjustable Cheekpiece
- Left Handed Grips for Eliseo Stocks, Tube and Tubb Guns
- Will Work For Air-Conditioning!
- Koa with Purple Heart & Maple Stock in a Swindlehurst Action
Monthly Archives: January 2015
March 4 -6 1960 Spalding Gray, (Spud Gray), (actor and writer and high school buddy) and I decided to go to Boston to visit friends at Babson College. We started hitchhiking in our first ride took us to Ossipee New … Continue reading
Note that the piece of Ebony is to fill the gap between the low rider extender and the stock . And it matches the pistol grip and the other pieces of ebony inlay.
Final completed weight is approximately 4 pounds including all adjustments. There is a fine line between the super lightweight stocks, and the correct balance required to shoot well. Not all super lightweight stocks will have the best feel and shoot … Continue reading
I am converting this stock into a low rider with a titanium adapter. What a beautiful piece of wood this is!
I am in the process of bedding, weighing all of the parts, and finishing the stock. It will be painted Lapua blue. The goal is to have a finished weight of approximately 4 pounds. The problem is that the finish … Continue reading
Back in October an amazing thing happened, Derek Rodgers set a new 1000-yard National Record at the Arizona Long Range Regional in Phoenix. His rifle was built by me, Doan Trevor. See here: https://doantrevor.com/2013/09/29/national-rifle-champion-trades-chickens-for-rilebuilding/ It was an honor to build … Continue reading
One is a light weight F-TR Spruce stock. The other is a fine piece a English Walnut. During the duplicating process I took the F-TR rear slide off the template to make the walnut prone stock.