Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The red allen wrench used the original vertical adjustment on the buttplate. The silver or aluminum colored allen wrench adjusts the space between the two legs.
Parts for smallbore buttplate are roughed out. Still need nuts and bolts and finishing.
These are the lower legs for smallbore buttplates that I started today. These will adapt to the highpower buttplates on the longrange rifles.
This is the final fitting before finishing of all the aluminum parts and the wood. This rifle will be used at Camp Perry for the Made in America Match at the Smallbore match this summer. The stock is a piece … Continue reading