Rifle Stock Duplicating ………Click here to see all posts on Duplicating Rifle Stocks.
Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Winchester 52-B Solid Bottom Receiver
- Turkish Walnut for Benchrest Stock for a Fortner Action
- Sometimes Bad Things Happen
- Retrofitting Prone stocks for FTR
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
Love your work! Beautiful stuff!
Absolute dream of mine to do what you are doing.
Any machine trade experience, or just on your own?
Born and raised in ABQ and have lived in the NW for the last 16 years. Miss the green chile.
Hi, please quote price to duplicate a semi- finished buttstock for a Bullard straight grip repeater/and or a single shot . I’ll fit and finish etc. . I have an original butt for the pattern . To be straight grain black walnut . Plus quote for a duplicated forend also — again I have a pattern , same as above . Delivery time after receipt ? Thanks, Joe
Hello, I have a Remington 37 .22 that was cut short, can you make a duplicate stock?
what will be the price to duplicate a piece of am walnut to fit a post 64- model Winchester 70 super grade, including cross/bolt and recessed sling swivels, and shadow line cheekpiece?
do you have a pattern for long action or do I have to supply that>