Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Walther KK 500 Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Palma Rifle with Stolle Big Bore Action in an English Walnut Stock
- Rejuvenating & Upcycling an International Stock with a Witchita Action
- Barry Smith
- Lots of Misc Triggers for sale
- U-25 USA Palma Team Raffle Rifle Completed
- Stock for a Winchester Model 70 with a Modified Cheekpiece
- 2 McMillan Stocks F-Class and F/TR
- Clifford Pierson #3 Rifle For Sale
- Modifying Prone fiberglass stock for adjustable cheekpiece
- Koa Turbo V2 Left Handed Rimfire Rifle
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Keeping busy on my birthday. The youngest keeps trying to me how old I am! Not listening! Note the bedding blocks have three holes in them. Will do recoil lug for individual need. As Gary Eliseo says, “It’s amazing what … Continue reading
Here is a picture of the final sanding. And the pictures of the completed project. The chopping board with the Walnut and cherry stripes was completed at the same time. (Clare loves it!)
I used a Scott Riles front sight and adapted it to the front offset arm. I have made the rear adjustable for pupillary distance. As usual, in my eagerness to get to to it’s owner, I forgot to take finished … Continue reading
I’ve inletted for the trigger guard. I’ve installed the rail. Added vents…. as Steve McGee called them Buick Portals… Or as us old guys call them Camp Perry Drain Holes… I’ve started sanding and the burls/flowers are filling in quite … Continue reading
I added a feed ramp. Did some inletting. Did the bedding and added three pillars.
This Bastogne Walnut stock (selected by the owner) is filled with little burls and fiddleback. It is also quilted. It is light in color. It can be difficult to work with because of the e we changing grain. A challenge … Continue reading
Always remember this day. I flew my flag my flag today. My Father-In-Law landed on Omaha. Thank you to Ron Piotrowski for bringing back the Utah Beach sand.
I have completed the Savage FTR. Unfortunately, I was so eager to get it shipped to its owner that I forgot to take completed photos. Here are some more in-progress photos.