Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- Mausingfield/ America Rifle an English Walnut Stock
- New Grip Design for Tube Guns and AR-15s
- American Walnut F-Class Stock with Figured English & Claro Walnut Inlay on Forend
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action
- Building a spinning wheel
- Thumb wheels for adjustable Cheekpiece
- Left Handed Grips for Eliseo Stocks, Tube and Tubb Guns
- Will Work For Air-Conditioning!
- Koa with Purple Heart & Maple Stock in a Swindlehurst Action
- Koa Purple Heart and Maple Stock for a High Power Swindlehurst Action
- Mcmillan A5 Bedding For Barnard Action FTR
- Stolle Panda Action on a Claro Walnut FTR Stock
- MORE PHOTOS: 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- 2020 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: FTR Stock for a Sako 85/ Johnny Byer Stock Blank
- Repurposing an Ian Robertson Stock
- FTR Stock for a Sako 85 Action
- Original McMillan Stock with Tikka Action
- Final Claro walnut and Barnard Action Stock pics
- Bad Day at Black Rock
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action
- F Class Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- F-Class Stock for BAT Action
- FINISHED: Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents – Lefthanded
- Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents
- FINISHED: Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Finished: Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- In Progress: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Reworking a CZ 457 Match Target Rifle Stock into a F-Class/ARA Stock
- Finished Pictures of “Updating an older McMillan F-Class Stock”
- Updating an older F-Class McMillian Stock
- Final: Claro Walnut with Barnard Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action with Bedding Block
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Keeping busy on my birthday. The youngest keeps trying to me how old I am! Not listening! Note the bedding blocks have three holes in them. Will do recoil lug for individual need. As Gary Eliseo says, “It’s amazing what … Continue reading
Here is a picture of the final sanding. And the pictures of the completed project. The chopping board with the Walnut and cherry stripes was completed at the same time. (Clare loves it!)
I used a Scott Riles front sight and adapted it to the front offset arm. I have made the rear adjustable for pupillary distance. As usual, in my eagerness to get to to it’s owner, I forgot to take finished … Continue reading
I’ve inletted for the trigger guard. I’ve installed the rail. Added vents…. as Steve McGee called them Buick Portals… Or as us old guys call them Camp Perry Drain Holes… I’ve started sanding and the burls/flowers are filling in quite … Continue reading
I added a feed ramp. Did some inletting. Did the bedding and added three pillars.
This Bastogne Walnut stock (selected by the owner) is filled with little burls and fiddleback. It is also quilted. It is light in color. It can be difficult to work with because of the e we changing grain. A challenge … Continue reading
Always remember this day. I flew my flag my flag today. My Father-In-Law landed on Omaha. Thank you to Ron Piotrowski for bringing back the Utah Beach sand.
I have completed the Savage FTR. Unfortunately, I was so eager to get it shipped to its owner that I forgot to take completed photos. Here are some more in-progress photos.