Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
- NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
- Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- Wildcat Match
- For Sale: Stocks
- Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
- Had Some Fun Yesterday!
- More to come… stay tuned!
- Anschutz Biathlon Rifle
- A Completed Set of Off-Set Sights for Another Happy Shooter
- Raffle Rifle Tickets!
- English Walnut Stock for Barnard action
- Refinishing former Veterans Raffle Rifle
- Duplicated 2 Prone Palma Long Range Stocks
- More work completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- English Walnut Hand Carved Stock with Desert Ironwood Inlay
- Trudie and Oliver at Raton
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay and Lige Harris, National fullbore champions
- US Palma Team Rifle for Raffle – Final Pictures
- Mango F Class 22 Rimfire Finished
- Hand Carved English Walnut Stock with turbo action
- Hand Carved English Walnut Stock with Turbo Action
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Stock is being refinished and an adjustable cheek piece being added. The reason for the flat piece on the adjuster Is so that the legs from the adjustable buttplate do not hit the cheek adjuster.
New Fancy Wood Grips in Stock – English, Bastone and Claro Walnut – $205 includes satin or gloss finishing, stippling and shipping Standard Wood Grips in Stock $185 includes satin or gloss finishing, stippling and shipping I’ll need a tracing … Continue reading
It’s necessary to have a method to attach the front site globe to the offset arm. This is one of the methods. Rather than drilling and tapping the globe, I used the Redfield dovetail and made a base to fit … Continue reading
Thanks for everything, Mike. You were a great help to me. Link to Accurate Shooter Article here.
Inlay is Purple Heart with matching inserts from the pistol grip wood.
Inlay is Purple Heart inlaid with English Walnut plugs. The pistol grip and the diamonds are English walnut inlaid with purple heart. The original stock is some sort of Maple.