Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Winchester 52-B Solid Bottom Receiver
- Turkish Walnut for Benchrest Stock for a Fortner Action
- Sometimes Bad Things Happen
- Retrofitting Prone stocks for FTR
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
Tag Archives: CSS Stock
English Walnut Pistol Grips
To be used on one of Gary Eliseo’s Tube Guns. These are some of the leftover pieces that I glued together from the 52 Sporter. The owner was interested to see if I could make some matching grips for his … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged AR15, CSS Stock, Grips, T2K, Tubb Gun, Tube Gun, Woodworking Leave a comment
Why a Custom Rifle Stock is so Expensive
I’ve been drying this blank for over a year and a few days ago I cut it to rough shape. After it was cut, it started ‘checking’. You just never know when this will happen, and it can ruin a … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged Bedding, CSS Stock, Inletting, Woodworking Leave a comment
Scope Rail and Rings for Smallbore and Long Range Rifle – Unfinished Prototype
This has been one of my chief rants over the last couple of years… that the advent of the new rails and rings, which are actually pretty high quality, add so much height to the shooting position, that when you … Continue reading
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged AR15, Bedding, Composite, CSS Stock, Inletting, Machining, T2K, Tubb Gun, Tube Gun, Woodworking 4 Comments
Lloyd Smith ~ 911 Rifle Project
Lloyd, Send me a link to your site and I will post the link.
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged CSS Stock, Woodworking Leave a comment
Pistol Grip for Tube Gun, AR15, T2K, CSS Stock
Finished Pistol Grip #32 for Tube Gun, AR15, T2K, CSS Stock, Claro Walnut
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged AR15, CSS Stock, T2K, Tubb Gun, Tube Gun, Woodworking Leave a comment
Left Handed Grips Finished – Ready for Duplicating
The template for the left handed grip is complete, and ready to be sent off to the duplicator. It’s painted silver to give it a bit of a slippery surface.
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged AR15, CSS Stock, T2K, Tubb Gun, Tube Gun, Woodworking 1 Comment
Finished Custom Grips
Finished grip for the Tube Guns (see Gary’s site here), Tubb Guns, AR15’s, Space Guns, CSS stocks, T2K’s. These are available unfinished from Gary or finished (in a variety of woods) from me. Call or email for more info.
Posted in Rifle Building Tagged AR15, CSS Stock, Inletting, Machining, T2K, Tubb Gun, Tube Gun, Woodworking Leave a comment