This is a Pierson Action and Trigger. The action will be bedded into an Anschutz stock for a Smallbore Rifle. There were a few of these actions made back in the 70’s – if anyone has any more info, please share. The quality of worksmanship on this is outstanding and the tolerances are spot on. It follows the lines of a 52 Winchester with some improvements.
Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- I had a comment about stock height and recoil.
- Congratulations, Trudie Fay!
- Turbo V1 Action with Claro Walnut Stock for F-Class
- FINISHED: Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- One Last Southwest Nationals Post
- More from Southwest Nationals
- More from The Southwest Nationals
- UPDATE from Southwest Nationals
- English Walnut F-Class for Borden Action
- Finished Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- American Walnut FTR Stock with a Stolle Panda Action
- Over Under African Rifle – “Restocking”
- Finished “Reinventing” The Wheel
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
Charlie Huffman ,Washington CH Ohio a LH prone shooter. In the early 60’s started with a 52 bolt and would “turn it around” to LH and build an action around it.Charlie was a Camp Perry regular. This action by the photo is a 100% looking action. I would guess Charlie made less than a dozen of these.All LH for his LH shooting friends. He never charged a penny. He also would not make his Mark on the action or number them.
Charlie was a gret Prone Shooter from the Golden Days of Prone.
Thanks, Larry…… I’ve heard of Charlie, but this is one that Pierson actually made himself. Pierson was also left handed and also collaberated with a fellow named Morgan. I think in later years, possibly Craton Audette. Larry, send me an email, I have more info.
Rick Curtis has my email addy.