Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
- Fiddleback American Walnut FTR Stock for a Stiller TAK 30 Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback for a Barnard Action
- Rosewood Grips for Eliseo / AR15’s / Tubb Rifles
- Successfully Hypnotized Lobster
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action – Long Range Palma Rifle
- FOR SALE: Size 38 10X Shooting Coat
- Rosewood Grips for an Eliseo Tube Gun or AR-15
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- Mausingfield/ America Rifle an English Walnut Stock
- New Grip Design for Tube Guns and AR-15s
- American Walnut F-Class Stock with Figured English & Claro Walnut Inlay on Forend
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
Author Archives: Doan
I had a request to replace the original sporter stock with a Schutzen stock and palm rests. Will posted finished picture soon.
I decided to put a bedding block that looks pillar bedding once it is completed.
Took pictures of the companion stock that I finished (on my birthday this Summer). Owner loved the previous pistol grip.. I replicated it on the companion stock. (Apparently, Doan likes to take selfies in reflection of things. :D)
The owner of THIS STOCK wanted a matching stock for his F-Class rifle. The movie below shows me finding the center line on a stock.
I made a 3″ adjustable front slider, then milled a rear slider onto the stock. Tried to match new sliders finish to the original CZ finish. The large piece of aluminum is used to align the rear slider.
The wife of the owner of this updated stock was nice enough to graciously send me photos of the finished product. 🙂
I had someone come to me that liked their current stock.. and wanted it to have an adjustable cheekpiece. So, I went to work. The photos below show what is really inside this older stock. I refilled the stock in … Continue reading
Here’s the final stock. It has adjustable cheekpiece and buttplate. Pistol grip cap is a mix of bloodwood and ebony.
Recently, duplicated this Claro Walnut Stock. Its new owner has requested a Barnard Action be dropped into it. Made the bedding block to do this. It will have an adjust cheekpiece and an adjustable buttplate.
Congratulations, My Friend! You did it again! I have had the privilege of building Trudie’s rifles for the last few years.
Not much for me to say, the video below says it all. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
This year I entered this Spinning Wheel into the New Mexico State Fair. I did this in my spare time between all of the other projects. I made spinning wheels years ago. And in between spinning wheels, I made rifles … Continue reading
This is the same grip pattern I use for the tube guns, but it has been modified for an AR-15 chassis. Safety detent and safety lever have been changed so that the safety lever can rotate. Each grip is customized … Continue reading
I have had this stock in my collection for awhile. I was contacted by someone who wanted to know if his Rebel Defiance Drop Port Action would fit. He was looking for Koa and I remember that I had this stock … Continue reading
Here we have an example of a polished action. in order to match the action, I polished the rest of the metalwork on this rifle.
A client asked me to customize a stock for him. He sent me a stock that he had and liked and a fiddleback maple & walnut blank that he had previous found. I put them in the duplicator and the … Continue reading
The 2 pictures of the back of the stock show the prism effect of the curly maple.
Cutting a pillar to mate with the Savage action.
This is just waiting for its new owner to come and get it.
This is using a bedding block that I make.
I’ve post a bunch of barrels and items on Accurate Shooter Forum. You can find my profile and look under postings here: My Profile.
Another Grip finished. These grips can be custom made for your hand. They can be made to fit a AR-15, AR1-10, Eliseo’s and other metal stocks. Got a little head of myself and sent off the finished grip without finally … Continue reading
Clare here. When I’m in town or not (over the phone), I try to help out posting on this blog (you can blame the spelling errors and broken links on me) for Doan.. who I affectionally call Dad, Pops and … Continue reading
Finished this rifle! I finished this up on my birthday! And shipped it! Below are pictures of the finishing touches. Which can be a little scary after all the hard work and time put into each piece, one false move … Continue reading
Here’s a bunch of vintage “memorabilia” for sale! CLICK HERE!!!!