Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- F Class Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- F-Class Stock for BAT Action
- FINISHED: Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents – Lefthanded
- Walther KK500 in an English Walnut Laminate Stock with Fiddleback Accents
- FINISHED: Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Doan Trevor Original Palma Stock in American Walnut with Stolle Panda Action
- Finished: Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- In Progress: Replacing a stock on a CPA Stevens 44 1/2
- Fiddleback Walnut Rimfire for Prone Stock with Stiller 2500 X Action
- Finished: Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Companion F-Class Stock for Golden Bear (Matches a previous stock)
- Reworking a CZ 457 Match Target Rifle Stock into a F-Class/ARA Stock
- Finished Pictures of “Updating an older McMillan F-Class Stock”
- Updating an older F-Class McMillian Stock
- Final: Claro Walnut with Barnard Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action with Bedding Block
- Trudie Fay Wins Another National Fullbore Championship!
- We Will Never Forget
- A Different Kind of Woodworking….
- Pistol Grip for an AR-15 Chassis
- Koa Stock for a Defiance Action
- Final: Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Duplicated Fiddleback Maple & Walnut Stock for Stolle Panda Big Bore Action
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action Final Pics
- Prone Stock Long Range for Savage Action
- Pillar Bedding for a Savage Palma Rifle
- Finished: English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Stuff For Sale
- Wood Grip
- Happy Birthday, Doan!
- Finished work on F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- More stuff for sale!
- LINK FIXED. Items for Sale.
- Continuing work on a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Golden Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Finished Claro Walnut for 40x Smallbore
- Beginning of a F-Open Claro Walnut Stock for Gold Bear Stolle Panda Action
- Remington 40x Claro Walnut Prone Stock for Smallbore
- Fiddlebacked Claro Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action
- Breathing New Life into Old Wood
- Final Pictures of F-Class BAT Action and Stock
- Anschutz Cheek Adjuster
- Work Continues onF-Class MB BAT Action
- F-Class for BAT Action
- Sometimes you have to do something different…..
- Nicely Figured Walnut for Barnard Action
- Walther KK500 Forend
- FTR Stock with Barnard Action Rosewood Pistol Grip Cap
Author Archives: Sue
Still carving……. more pics
The desert ironwood strips have been inlaid on the stock and I have started to carve the rest of the stock. By scribing lines with the saw and using a wood chisel a lot of wood can be removed to … Continue reading
Thank you to Gary LaValley from Phoenix Precision for the contribution! http://www.phoenix-Precision.com.
This will be a 22 Rimfire Bench Rifle. It will have Desert Ironwood accent pieces to make up the 3 inch forearm. It will be hand carved, similar to the turbo maple stock that I did several months ago. Lots … Continue reading
Final sanding on Team Rifle which takes many coats of finish. The next photos should be the final photos or close to final. I have had many requests and questions about where to purchase tickets for the raffle of this … Continue reading
Note that the screws are labeled on the ends.
Thank you, Tom Alves! Final sanding started.
A huge thank you to Tom Alves, who stepped up and procured the trigger! We still need a rear sight. It appears that Al Warner is not making any new sights at the moment.. If someone has a rear sight … Continue reading
I have volunteered to build another raffle rifle for the US Palma National Rifle Team. Work has begun today. I am hoping to have this completed for the Spirit of America Match in Raton, NM this fall. Here is an … Continue reading
Were they feeling sorry for me because I was the old guy?
Keeping busy on my birthday. The youngest keeps trying to me how old I am! Not listening! Note the bedding blocks have three holes in them. Will do recoil lug for individual need. As Gary Eliseo says, “It’s amazing what … Continue reading
Here is a picture of the final sanding. And the pictures of the completed project. The chopping board with the Walnut and cherry stripes was completed at the same time. (Clare loves it!)
I used a Scott Riles front sight and adapted it to the front offset arm. I have made the rear adjustable for pupillary distance. As usual, in my eagerness to get to to it’s owner, I forgot to take finished … Continue reading
I’ve inletted for the trigger guard. I’ve installed the rail. Added vents…. as Steve McGee called them Buick Portals… Or as us old guys call them Camp Perry Drain Holes… I’ve started sanding and the burls/flowers are filling in quite … Continue reading
I added a feed ramp. Did some inletting. Did the bedding and added three pillars.
This Bastogne Walnut stock (selected by the owner) is filled with little burls and fiddleback. It is also quilted. It is light in color. It can be difficult to work with because of the e we changing grain. A challenge … Continue reading
Always remember this day. I flew my flag my flag today. My Father-In-Law landed on Omaha. Thank you to Ron Piotrowski for bringing back the Utah Beach sand.
I have completed the Savage FTR. Unfortunately, I was so eager to get it shipped to its owner that I forgot to take completed photos. Here are some more in-progress photos.
This is a custom Grip. I make them to fit each of my customers hands. No matter what size. All I require is a tracing of your hand, just like in kindergarten when we all made turkeys! This will also … Continue reading
I’ll be adding an adjustable cheekpiece with magnets, so it can be removed. I’ll will, also be adding an adjustable buttplate. Will be modifying the rear bag rider.