Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- In Progress – Spinning Wheel
- Reinventing The (Spinning) Wheel
- Making a Laminate Stock
- American Walnut Stock with a Remington Action for FTR
- Bastogne Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- USNRT Plaque Finds Home Next to Old Plaque
- Highly Figured Claro Walnut Stock with Stolle Panda Action
- Spirit of America Match 2022
- Good-bye to a Good Guy
- Final Pictures: English Walnut Stock with RPA Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback 37 Remington built by Carl Kenyon with Kenyon Trigger
- RPA Quad Lock for English Walnut Stock and a Presentation Stand
- New Devcon
- Peace Accord between Mainland China and Taiwan
- Went to NAPA today to pick up supplies.
- Myrtle Woods Stock with Barnard Action
- American Walnut Stock with a Hell Betty Action
- Turkish Walnut Stock for Palma Rifle with an Accuracy X- Series Action
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
- Fiddleback American Walnut FTR Stock for a Stiller TAK 30 Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback for a Barnard Action
- Rosewood Grips for Eliseo / AR15’s / Tubb Rifles
- Successfully Hypnotized Lobster
Category Archives: Rifle Building
She won a California Bear.
I have new blanks in the shop. Take a look. There are 2 pictures of each blank. #1-#3: These are Turkish Walnut #4: This one is English Walnut #5: This one is Koa
Worked on this stock last week. It’s chambered for a .223.
I’ve been working on another grip.
I finished this up on Christmas Morning before Clare and Jonathon arrived. Pre-64 Winchesters require a magazine box to feed the ammo, therefore these take a little bit more work. Happy New Years to all of you and your families.
This piece of wood was a bit of a challenge. The grain is absolutely stunning, but since it’s not straight sanding it made the wood “fray”. Totally worth it in the end! It’s a V-Block for a Barnard.
Warner # 1 Sight Rear Sight: Low mileage, Excellent condition, comes with sunshade and rear aperture. Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight: 3/4 inch barrel escutcheon, 4-6mm aperture, .5 diopter lens, excellent condition, front and rear sunshades. Both together $950.00 + … Continue reading
Last week was the Spirit of America Math in Raton. It was a great time shooting and seeing everybody. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Below are photo of some of the winners: Trudie Fay – High Senior – Grand Aggragate & High Senior Jerry … Continue reading
Back in February we rescued a puppy found in a barn. We named him Barney. He’s a very inquisitive and happy puppy. Apparently, he’s my new shooting coach. Checking my shooting position and natural point of aim.
Here’s part one of a video on duplicating two walnut stocks that I’m working on. There will be a part 2 of this video and more related videos. Please subscribe and click the notification bell to see upcoming videos.
He won the Idaho Challenge Shield.
I changed gears and worked on a non-target rifle. Someone I’ve know for 20+ years had an Enfield P action and no stock. The Enfield has a rather large action due to the trigger and magazine box, so I modified … Continue reading
Luke walked down the street to let me know that he used one of the rifles that I worked on. Congratulations on a job well done!
This is a piece of Claro Walnut with a lot of fiddleback for a Barnard Action. This will be used for long range with a sling. This is fiddleback through and through… stem to stern.
I received this stock and it was covered with faux carbon fiber tape. While taping the tape off I discovered it was previous painted Lapua Blue. It had a drop port in it. I had to fill where the trigger … Continue reading
Worked on this last week. I have inletted the magazine so that it can be used as a repeater / Across the Course.
A huge shout out to Accurate Shooter for this article!! Click HERE for the article. Thank you for all your kind words! Doan, Sue and Clare
Spring has sprung in Albuquerque. In reality, we only had one day of Spring.. yesterday was in the 90. So, Summer is here, and the portable AC has been taken out of storage and is back in the workshop. Here … Continue reading
I used Thuya Burl has the pistol grip cap and Blood Wood as an accent stripe. Also, I added a shadow line that matches the flow of the stippling on the pistol grip.