Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Koa Stock with a Gersley Action
- English Walnut Stock with Vudoo Rimfire Action
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #3
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester Part #2
- New Smallbore Project – 52 Winchester
- Updating Palma Rifle to FTR
- Congratulations to Trudie Fay
- Congrats to Trudie Fay!
- Recent Acquisitions: Fancy Wood Stocks Blanks
- Curly Claro Walnut Stock for model B Bat Action
- African Blackwood Grip for Eliseo’s, Tube Guns, AR-15 Style Metal Stocks
- English Walnut for a Pre-64 Winchester Palma Rifle
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
- Walther KK500 Action in a High Figured Claro Walnut Stock
- Claro Walnut Stock with Crotch Fiddleback
- Older Wichita Action with Newer Stock
- FOR SALE: Warner #1 Rear Sight and a Scott Riles 22mm Front Sight
- Spirit of America Match at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM
- Meet Barney, Our New Dog.
- VIDEO: Duplicating a Rifle Gunstock / Wood Carver Duplicator
- Converting Stock a McMillman Stock from Anschutz 2000 to fit Voodoo Action
- Congrats to Steffen Bunde!
- Sporting Stock for Enfield P
- Congrats to Luke Ramsay for a great job at the National Championships!!
- Long Range Palma Stock made from Claro Walnut.
- Robertson F-Class Stock – Custom Paint
- American Walnut Quartersawed Pre-64 Action
- Article from Accurate Shooter
- Fiddleback American Walnut FTR Stock for a Stiller TAK 30 Action
- Claro Walnut Stock with Fiddleback for a Barnard Action
- Rosewood Grips for Eliseo / AR15’s / Tubb Rifles
- Successfully Hypnotized Lobster
- Claro Walnut Stock for Barnard Action – Long Range Palma Rifle
- FOR SALE: Size 38 10X Shooting Coat
- Rosewood Grips for an Eliseo Tube Gun or AR-15
- Claro Walnut Stock with a Barnard Action
- Mausingfield/ America Rifle an English Walnut Stock
- New Grip Design for Tube Guns and AR-15s
- American Walnut F-Class Stock with Figured English & Claro Walnut Inlay on Forend
- Left Handed American Walnut Stock for a Walthers KK 500
- Left Handed American Walnut Palma Rifle with a Barnard Action
- Congrats to Luke Ramsey for Winning the NM FTR Championship!
- F-Class Rifle for Rimrock Action
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action final Pictures
- Announcing completion of USNRT Raffle Rifle
- American Walnut FTR Stock with Barnard Action
- Building a spinning wheel
- Thumb wheels for adjustable Cheekpiece
- Left Handed Grips for Eliseo Stocks, Tube and Tubb Guns
- Will Work For Air-Conditioning!
Category Archives: Rifle Building
Worked on this last week. I have inletted the magazine so that it can be used as a repeater / Across the Course.
A huge shout out to Accurate Shooter for this article!! Click HERE for the article. Thank you for all your kind words! Doan, Sue and Clare
Spring has sprung in Albuquerque. In reality, we only had one day of Spring.. yesterday was in the 90. So, Summer is here, and the portable AC has been taken out of storage and is back in the workshop. Here … Continue reading
I used Thuya Burl has the pistol grip cap and Blood Wood as an accent stripe. Also, I added a shadow line that matches the flow of the stippling on the pistol grip.
This is a highly figured piece of English Walnut with burls and flowers. Along the bottom of the stock there’s a burl/flower that looks like an owl and one side looks like the Sandia Mountains. This is in 30 PCR. … Continue reading
I’ve changed the design to incorporate a “grip” area for a straight up hand position, still allowing for thumb place on the other side of the grip.
The owner has 3 actions with the same barrel block mounting system. He wanted to be able to use one stock. I built a bedding system that would accomplish this task. The two pieces of Claro Walnut on the forend … Continue reading
This action has been really fun to work on. I think I’ve done 5 of these KK500 retrofits. Seeings how this action is meant to go in a metal stock, there’s quite a few modifications and measurements needed to make … Continue reading
This is a Left-handed American Walnut stock with a Barnard Action. This rifle is for a Palma shooter. He cut his own trees down, made some blanks for me. I made him a stock. This has a bedding block with … Continue reading
Luke brought me this rifle. It had a minor problem, I repaired it and got it ready for him.
sanding, adding proprietary finish, stippling, action screws cut to length and heads finished. Final pics.
Raffle tickets will be available soon . At this time the rifle is on the way to the spirit of America match. It will be at the Spirit of America Match delivered by Oliver Milanovic. Pictures to follow in a … Continue reading
Stock has been inletted and bedded.
It’s not that different from a thumbwheel. I will be starting on the base as soon as I am caught up with stock work.
Taking a solid barstock, knurling, tappingand machining the thumb wheels into shape.
Theses grips will work for all metal guns. Anything that takes an AR grip. All custom fit. Craved to fit shooter’s hand. These to grip… one is English Walnut the other is Clark Walnut.
National FTR Champion trades Rifle work for air-conditioning labor. Thanks, Luke for climbing up into the attic! It’s cool in the garage now!
Here are the Final Pictures for this project. This is a Swindlehurst action that had a PPC boltface. I wish I knew more of the history of this piece. Anyone have any thoughts?
Had to open up the bolt face to fit a .308 case. Also, change the angle on the extractor to fit over the case. Came up with a firing pin spring. Also made a scope rail and a recoil system that is … Continue reading
Here’s the latest to come out of the shop.