Custom Riflebuilding for High Power, Long Range, Smallbore and F-Class Shooters. Custom Grips for Rifles, Offset Sights and Fancy Wood and Fiberglass Rifle Stocks.
- Congrats Winners!
- Koa Turbo V2 Smallbore – Rimfire Rifle
- Duplicating 2 Left Handed Stocks for Prone or 3P
- Palma Rifle – For Sale
- A Grip.
- For Sale – Winchester Model 12 – 16 Gauge
- Offset Scope Mounts
- Stolle Panda F-Class in a McCloskey Stock
- Final: Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Laminated Stock for Barnard
- Congratulations to Ron Deradourian! AGAIN!
- HV Bench Rest w/ Bat Action 30BR
- Laminate Stock for a Barnard Action
- Update: Under 25 Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Reminder: Gunbroker Auctions
- FOR SALE: On Gunbroker.com
- Continuing: Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- Under 25 US Palma Team Raffle Rifle
- FINISHED: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Cocobolo Grip for Eliseo Tube Gun
- UPDATE: Walter KK500 being put into a Koa Stock
- Walther KK500 Action being put into Koa Stock
- FINISHED: Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Walnut Sling/F-TR for Barnard Action Long Range Stock
- Bloop Tube for Swindlehurst.
- Final: A Pair of Highly Figured Stocks.
- My Thoughts on Palma Shooting…..
- Finished Western Wildcat Trophy
- New American Walnut – Delivered
- Pair of Highly Figured Stocks
- Dan Gurney
- English Walnut – F-Class
- More Work Done: Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Open F-Class English Walnut Stock for a Barnard Action Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Crank
- Finished the Backstop of the Trophy
- Working on The Western Wildcat Trophy
- That Nice Piece of Claro from 2 weeks ago.
- My First Radio Controlled Drone
- NEW VIDEO: Feeding and Ejecting using Gary Eliseo’s Magazine.
- NEW VIDEO: Truing and Blueprinting an Action
- Completed on English Walnut Short Action Remington to be integrated with Gary Eliseo’s Magazines
- Wildcat Match
- For Sale: Stocks
- Exhibition Claro for Barnard Action
- Had Some Fun Yesterday!
- More to come… stay tuned!
- Anschutz Biathlon Rifle
- A Completed Set of Off-Set Sights for Another Happy Shooter
- Raffle Rifle Tickets!
Search Results for: offset sights
I used a Scott Riles front sight and adapted it to the front offset arm. I have made the rear adjustable for pupillary distance. As usual, in my eagerness to get to to it’s owner, I forgot to take finished … Continue reading
I am making 5 rear offset sights! 2 of them are already spoken for. I’ve been doing a lot of woodwork, so time for some metalwork.
Cutting 3 minute windage grooves in the front sight base
It’s necessary to have a method to attach the front site globe to the offset arm. This is one of the methods. Rather than drilling and tapping the globe, I used the Redfield dovetail and made a base to fit … Continue reading
The right angle pieces for the offset sights are completed except for polishing and making the adapters for various front sights. I will need the front sight to make the proper adapter and ensure fit. The adapter itself is made … Continue reading
When one makes offset sights, you come to the realization that you have to have glasses for your left eye. So I resoldered my Junker glasses to work with my left eye.
I’ve been building a set of offset sights for myself……
I have offset rifle sights available now. Both for scopes and iron sights. I will need to know your pupillary distance, and whether your stock has adjustments in it to get the proper fit and customize for you. Smallbore, hi … Continue reading
These scope mounts allow the shooter to mount the scope offset so that the opposite eye can be used for sighting. I am also including a picture of the iron sights. These are all custom items. I’ve been meaning to … Continue reading
I have finished all five sights. 3 are still available.
These particular sights will fit Redfield Warner sights. This part is the slider part that will adjust for the distance between your pupils allowing you to center using the opposite eye.